Kennel BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we segregate everyone that attends in different categories? So we can know who is in the zoo?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can we segregate everyone that attends in different categories? So we can know who is in the zoo?
Name tags or you mean listen to who is happy and friendly and who is complaining about the weather and food? :grinning:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name tags or you mean listen to who is happy and friendly and who is complaining about the weather and food? :grinning:
Can we have home owners behind a gated area. Those renters, I'm not sure if too many are domestic, many you would think we're out in the wild.

We can have the gated area properly catered whilst the renters it's BYO. They can wrestle each other over the bbq.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can we have home owners behind a gated area. Those renters, I'm not sure if too many are domestic, many you would think we're out in the wild.

We can have the gated area properly catered whilst the renters it's BYO. They can wrestle each other over the bbq.
What about the housing commission and homeless?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I bet you the majority of members secretly wait for your threads bro lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the housing commission and homeless?
Aren't they all Souths supporters? They wouldn't be on the kennel. Even our renters are fine upstanding citizens in comparison.

The souths supporters would have a royal Rumble where last man standing gets use of the bbq.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they do. It gives them a chance to throw a punch. I don't mind throwing a punch, I'm happy to occasionally take a punch too but under all the good humour, I hope we can fix a few of the people on here.

Make em half decent. :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't they all Souths supporters? They wouldn't be on the kennel. Even our renters are fine upstanding citizens in comparison.

The souths supporters would have a royal Rumble where last man standing gets use of the bbq.
I'm sure they'd share the BBQ. Families don't fight over the BBQ and all Souths supporters are related.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone thinks.
Sometimes Bluey comes up with some quality topics.

In some of his past stories I feel as if I was there.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

You obviously have never been to a lebo BBQ.
There always more food to go around and the only fighting is that your to full but you’re still getting food on your plate.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
No name tags, just assume who is who. There seems to be a lot of kennelers who are good at making assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.