Kennel BBQ Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Those who didn't attend, feel free to somehow join in :p

1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? I'll give it a 7. Would have been 9 if it weren't for the heat!

2. Best dressed? Costa, I want one of those cherry shirts! I liked your shorts too :blush:

3. Worst Dressed? bigbadbobii. How could you wear a Yawnion shirt to an NRL-inspired BBQ dude?! :p

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Justin and Jorgie FTW, you two looked like lovers sunbaking together :love:

5. Food you enjoyed most? The Rocket salad. I'm spewing I didn't take a doggybag home. :( FMD that was nice!

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? Productive to an extent, a lot of mixed opinions though lol. Good to let out some thoughts in the air though about season 2010.

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? He couldn't get out of the skirt he wore the night before.

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Making excuses, same with MikeyPenis!

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? Majorly, Slippery would have minced you :evil:

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? Cricket was good but not everyone wanted to participate. Waterbomb fight would have been awesome if we had of planned it. Rodzilla to plan the next waterbomb fight next one we have :p

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8

2. Best dressed? me :grinning:

3. Worst Dressed? will-i-am pfft liverpool :p btw rami it was the only clean white shirt i had, sif i was gonna wear a black shirt in 40 degree temp
4. Who made a cute couple on the day? dunno
5. Food you enjoyed most? enjoyed it all, too hard to split

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? thought it was productive

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? lazy

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? got lost

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? not sure

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? some way to cool down

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 7.5 - Company was good, heat was a downer.

2. Best dressed? Didn't take notice. Costa?

3. Worst Dressed? FFS I don't know! The Indians in the group next to us. :p

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Hani and myself. Him banging me from behind as I was sitting down was homo heaven.

5. Food you enjoyed most? All good.

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? I think as the season gets closer, these points will have to re-surface. They were discussed much too early if you ask me...But in any case, good to get things in the open.

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? Still recovering from our romp the night earlier.

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Steve is just genuinely lost.

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? I'm over him. Runs his mouth all the time, but has nothing to back up his words. Give it up Leo, you've already lost.

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? We should have stayed longer. Why so early?

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.5 heat was a let down but it was still heapds of fun

2. Best dressed? I'm ALWAYS the best dressed

3. Worst Dressed? justin... he didnt even bring a shirt with him

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Ozman and Ozgirl, gnaww

5. Food you enjoyed most? The Rocket salad and garlic dip. I could not stop eating it

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? one word... FUNZ

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? he has a life, unlike the rest of us

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Excuse. How the **** did we change the location and not tell anyone?

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? hahaha totally pus$sy.

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? SUPER SOAKERS FTW!!!

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.5 solid turn out, top notch food... now it needs to expand

2. Best dressed? Hog for wearing his Dogs jersey in 50c heat

3. Worst Dressed? Justin... buy a shirt you homeless bum

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Justin and Jorgie. Get a room would ya!

5. Food you enjoyed most? the 'Vanilla' ice cream ;)

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? Productive

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? He is scared of MattO

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Poor excuse... sms someone

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? Meow

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? Water fight with guns and bombs... a little extra drinks would have been awesome (not that you could forecast that).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how could you not have a waterbomb fight yesterday?

it was hot as hell

i even thought about having a waterbomb fight with myself at home yesterday

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8 for sure. would've been a 10 if we had supersoakers

2. Best dressed? jorgie. i picked her outfit :p

3. Worst Dressed? me. sunburnt legs are never a good look

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? jorgie and justin. you just should've had sex on the grass, i was waiting for it

5. Food you enjoyed most? tina's ice cream

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? pretty good. i think people had lost interest by then though

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? he knew matto was hiding in the lake looking for him

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? excuses!

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? haha steve you *****

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? bring a kids pool next time!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.5 - the heat and the crappy electric bbq's wrecked the day a bit

2. Best dressed? Didn't pay attention

3. Worst Dressed? Didn't pay attention

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Jorgie and Justin

5. Food you enjoyed most? Keftah :D

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? Very productive

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? Because he thinks he's better than us...

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Lost in General

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? dunno

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? More activities :grinning:

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey i shared my towel out of the kindness of my heart , clearly not my fault

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Those who didn't attend, feel free to somehow join in :p

1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 7

2. Best dressed?justin

3. Worst Dressed? bigbadbobii.

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? ahmed with any girl and will show the pics to his mum :p

5. Food you enjoyed most? kafta

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? good... finally we know where we are going

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? i dont know

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? excuses

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? nah i guess he had better things to do

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day?waterfight and touch footy :grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.5. Was pretty good tbh, very productive, shame about the heat though!!

2. Best dressed? Umm didnt take notice tbh but i'd say i was the sexiest

3. Worst Dressed? Jorgie :p It's a bbq not the races haha

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Me and Mikey for sure, we were made to be :love:

5. Food you enjoyed most? Chicken on the stick were yum

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? Very productive, but actions speak loouder than words so now we need to get to work to get it up and running :grinning:

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? He couldnt leave Chilli alone :p and the fact MattO didnt make an appearance

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? Lol was he even coming?

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? Mikey would have torn him a new ******* :p

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? Waterbombs ftw esp in that heat!! And prob not too close to summer so there wont be a fire ban :p

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? F*ck me it was hot but I'd say 8

2. Best dressed? Justin, only bloke man enough to go topless like we all secretly wanted too

3. Worst Dressed? nothing really jumped out at me as awful

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Justin and Jorgie but aren't they a couple?

5. Food you enjoyed most? the spicy mince meat stuff on a stick, f*cking everything should come on a stick

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? thought it was good but not enough time to really knock out anything solid

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? too hot?

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? I don't know

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? lol I don't know him so i wont comment

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? something involving getting wet would have been good but I'd have to say something that can cook the food faster then a f*cking magnifying glass would have been good too. stupid public amenities lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
1. Rating out of 10 for the BBQ? 8.5 better weather and a few more people (purpleskittles *cough*) woulda been awesome

2. Best dressed? Justin; I wish I had the luxury of not having to wear a shirt

3. Worst Dressed? we were all stylish but Rami was dressed quite boigan chic

4. Who made a cute couple on the day? Justin and Jorgie. So much sexual tension

5. Food you enjoyed most? the hummous and costas mums salads, and the kafta, and the lamb skewers and the sausages me and Tina cooked

6. Thoughts on the Bulldogs Army discussion? FunZ discussion was a great success

7. Why didn't Kenny rock up? He hatees me :(

8. Steve1700 - Genuinely got lost/confused on the location or making excuses? *shakes head*

9. Leo Chingkwake didn't rock up. Scaredy cat much? scaredy cat indeed

10. One thing we could have improved on for the day? water balloons and supersoakers for sure! And non melted dessert hehe

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol alex, maybe we should ask tina to bring a goon bag next time.

if she can find one hahaha

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
3. Worst Dressed? Jorgie :p It's a bbq not the races haha
I had a movie date on after the bbq i had to go to so i wasnt going to go dressed as a bogan! Not that it made a difference seeing as i rocked up smelling like someone elses sweat and garlic sauce!! Plus it was the most casual dress i owned :confused:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Totally agree J.

The FunZ was the most important part of the discussion. Although it's not really FunZ having to provide FunZ all the time, it improves the FunZ of the Kennel after FunZ have been made.

FunZ is what the Kennel is all about.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
0/10 Terrible company, food was crap etc

Status
Not open for further replies.