Keegan Hipgrave extends with Titans till 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/20/keegan-hipgrave-takes-unders-to-stay-loyal-to-gold-coast/

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2018/07/20/keegan-hipgrave-to-remain-a-titan/

TFH Gold Coast Titans forward Keegan Hipgrave has today agreed to terms with the club for a further two years, through until the end of season 2020.

The Nerang Roosters junior joined the club mid-way through season 2017, before making his debut against the Sydney Roosters in the final round of last year.

Since that time, the 21-year-old has made 14 NRL appearances and made a name for himself as a tough enforcer on the field.

Coach Garth Brennan is excited about Hipgrave's future as a Titan.

"I've said a number of times how much of a fan I am of Keegan," Brennan said. "He's a tough player who loves everything about the game of rugby league.

"Everything he does is at a million miles an hour which I love."

"He's shown this season he has that versatility to play either in the middle or on an edge which definitely helps the balance of our squad moving forward."

CEO Graham Annesley echoed Brennan's comments.

"Keegan is a fan favourite and every other player wants to play alongside him," Annesley said.

"He is a local junior and a great clubman who brings enthusiasm and passion to everything he does".

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well now that rumor can be put to bed.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
This can't be right someone on here said they had a source who knew a source whose source had a source of information he was coming to Belmore

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This can't be right someone on here said they had a source who knew a source whose source had a source of information he was coming to Belmore
You know what happens when you mix sources....

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
As well as all the other rumours.
Of how your not actually a Bulldogs supporter, but deep down inside you really are and the Broncos is just a front to hind your true love for the blue and white?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of how your not actually a Bulldogs supporter, but deep down inside you really are and the Broncos is just a front to hind your true love for the blue and white?
It would explain why she's always here :tonguewink:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i would liked to have had him for some aggression off the bench, but we don't need backrowers so good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.