Keebra Park connection gone

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry the Bulldogs still love scouting on the Sunny Coast. Storm can't sign all the talent here as some repeatedly fall through the cracks.
That doesn't sound promising...
So we are a club that waits to pick up the crumbs now, are we ???

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That doesn't sound promising...
So we are a club that waits to pick up the crumbs now, are we ???
It happens all the time in juniors some players are just not rated by clubs and go on to be great at others.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It happens all the time in juniors some players are just not rated by clubs and go on to be great at others.
So we allow the Storm the Groncos and the Rorters to pick the cream of the talent while we sit back and celebrate picking the leftovers and hope for the best...
Unexceptable for this great club !!!
I hope Mark Hughes could fix this problem !!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So we allow the Storm the Groncos and the Rorters to pick the cream of the talent while we sit back and celebrate picking the leftovers and hope for the best...
Unexceptable for this great club !!!
I hope Mark Hughes could fix this problem !!!
C'mon don't be so naive to think we are only scouting on the Sunshine Coast..........
Look at our junior results and players making junior rep teams it has improved big time and for you to say its unexceptionable is quite frankly embarrassing.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
C'mon don't be so naive to think we are only scouting on the Sunshine Coast..........
Look at our junior results and players making junior rep teams it has improved big time and for you to say its unexceptionable is quite frankly embarrassing.
Don't call me naive...
You are the one that is missing the wider point of the discussion

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't call me naive...
You are the one that is missing the wider point of the discussion
I'll call you naive because you are on this.
You think our juniors are a problem because we picked up a couple of Sunshine Coast players when in fact we are in great shape!
Tell me what point I'm missing?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll call you naive because you are on this.
You think our juniors are a problem because we picked up a couple of Sunshine Coast players when in fact we are in great shape!
Tell me what point I'm missing?
Now...Slowly read this
We will always be behind when we allow other clubs mentioned to pick up the best juniors, it's not about the Sunshine coast or the West coast
If you still don't get it please google for the meaning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now...Slowly read this
We will always be behind when we allow other clubs mentioned to pick up the best juniors, it's not about the Sunshine coast or the West coast
If you still don't get it please google for the meaning :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
This is why you are naive because we are getting more then our share of great juniors and we aren't behind many if any clubs now.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is why you are naive because we are getting more then our share of great juniors and we aren't behind many if any clubs now.
You don't like to admit when you are wrong do you ?
The proof is in the pudding !
Do you remember the last time we won the 20s comp ?
Greenturd once said why waste time on developing juniors when we lose them to other club ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't like to admit when you are wrong do you ?
The proof is in the pudding !
Do you remember the last time we won the 20s comp ?
Greenturd once said why waste time on developing juniors when we lose them to other club ?
I’m not wrong on this look at junior results from the last 3 years and tell me they haven’t improved out of site. Pretty much every side has qualified for finals and several have made the grand final qualifiers and grand finals. This current crop of juniors is the best we have had in a decade.
What does that Greenberg quote mean? Are you saying it’s a waste of time developing players or are you stuck in 2012?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
alot of unexceptionable in this thread

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are they signed to SG Ball 2021? I don't see their name on the list but heard they are in the squad.
If they are still school age I’d say they are staying up in QLD for year 12, playing for Tweed/Burleigh before coming down start of 2022.

Lomdiddydawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ok. They both finish year 12 this year. Interesting to see if they come down for 2021 season.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw something on Facebook saying that Paul Karatiana from Keebra Sports will join the dogs full time squad next season. He graduated in 2017.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saw something on Facebook saying that Paul Karatiana from Keebra Sports will join the dogs full time squad next season. He graduated in 2017.
He’s been named in the development squad. Bit of a strange decision.