Katoa

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy is coming along way better than what I thought, some real slick dummy half runs and general play and also some strong carries when he got pushed out to the forwards!

I thought he did really well again...

Should’ve had more minutes also, SG has inherited Pays horrendous interchange management - diabolical stuff!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He was great today when he came on, a couple of passes behind Foran other than that was very good
Yeah mate, the left > right passes on those occasions let him down a little but otherwise, he just gives us a bit of spark, which we lack with JMK.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way SG uses JMK and Katoa is proving a good combination. We haven't had a hooker replace another during the game for many years. I can see this getting better with time.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I prefer him in the back row role from last week then at hooker. His service is pretty average to be honest but he is a point of difference. He’s a poor mans Brandon Smith which isn’t meant as a bad thing he can be used in the same way but just isn’t as good.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like he has played backrow of the bench and shows aggression. He’s been good and I think SG deserves some praise for playing him that way. We should be 3 from 3 with him in charge.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His service When first came on was great , but got sloppier as game got in , I put it down to fitness and lack of game time

Reactions: CCC

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He looks bigger than last year i like him at lock and he plays nice and aggressive

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like him coming off the bench in the back row but not hooker.
Jmk should be left right out!! Just shit and lazy.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ridiculous it's taken this long for him to be in the 17.

I like him more as a lock forward with utility and impact value off the bench.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has definitely been good and has been used well in the rotation. Not sure if he got tired later though, some of his left to right passes were terrible and burned tackles with the first receiver just diving on the ball.

That aside, I like the energy and aggression.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I prefer him in the back row role from last week then at hooker. His service is pretty average to be honest but he is a point of difference. He’s a poor mans Brandon Smith which isn’t meant as a bad thing he can be used in the same way but just isn’t as good.
He reminds me more of one if our past players Joel romelo.. who also had a few promising games but ultimately became nothing even after moving to storm

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adds something when he's on no doubt there but passing let's him down