Kasiano..

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw blue and white in another thread say kas is playing this week so i trust him and go with that unless des wants to give him just one more week.
Hope the side isnt complacent.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I recall you also said this about Benji. I think against a depleted Tigers side would be a perfect time to get Kas out there and give him a couple of quick stints.
Mind games brother, I'm sure we are training like Marshall is playing

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler did say that they would take a look at him during the week (it is only Tuesday), so reading in to that i would say if he passes whatever fitness test's there is a high chance he will be in.

S

Sharpy

If he has shin splints then he wouldn't have been able to run.
one of the most painful injuries you can have

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he has shin splints then he wouldn't have been able to run.
one of the most painful injuries you can have
I have shin splints right now and am runnning 3-4k a day. Riding 8k a day. Train twice a day in ring work and weights.

The only thing I can't do properly is skip.

It is not pleasant and does hurt though I get through it. I have a physio who helps me each week and I have to ice up both legs every night.

My point is that can't be it. If I can get through it for my own personal desire for my goals in a sport so can he. I'm not paid 300-400k a year for it.

If that is what Kasiano has i'm sure he would of played by now. It's not something that would cause him to miss 10+ weeks including the training. My guess is the knee clean up was a bit more then expected.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Big leg means big injury I guess.

Whats the deal with him not being named it the side? He surely is injury free 100% now.

Well the team is looking great this week!

Good luck bulldogs

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I have shin splints right now and am runnning 3-4k a day. Riding 8k a day. Train twice a day in ring work and weights.

It is not pleasant and does hurt though I get through it. I have a physio who helps me each week and I have to ice up both legs every night.

My point is that can't be it. If I can get through it for my own personal desire for my goals in a sport so can he. I'm not paid 300-400k a year for it.

If that is what Kasiano has i'm sure he would of played by now. It's not something that would cause him to miss 10+ weeks including the training. My guess is the knee clean up was a bit more then expected.
I missed the gym this morning.... that is 10 years in a row now.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I missed the gym this morning.... that is 10 years in a row now.

lol, i train for something mate.

my point is if i can and im not paid 300-400k to do it, i'm sure after 2 months + he would be playing and told to tough it out.

the knee op sounds like the more real reason to his time out.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
lol, i train for something mate.

my point is if i can and im not paid 300-400k to do it, i'm sure after 2 months + he would be playing and told to tough it out.

the knee op sounds like the more real reason to his time out.
I'm in my early 50's and right now, I am paying for all that footy I played as a youngster. Never ever had my injuries treated and I am now paying that price. I can still hear the words of my Dad all them years ago, and yes Dad, you were right.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I'm in my early 50's and right now, I am paying for all that footy I played as a youngster. Never ever had my injuries treated and I am now paying that price. I can still hear the words of my Dad all them years ago, and yes Dad, you were right.
Always listen to your elders. Hindsight is a bitch.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol i hear you but i'm following my trainer and my physio advise the best I can. Injuries happen.

I don't play footy either.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano was originally for shin splints but then I recall they had to clean out his knee or something, which led to an extra few weeks.

S

Sharpy

It obviously depends on how severe. I have had shin splints when I was younger where I could hardly walk let alone run.
but you are right, there seems to be more than this for the length of time he has been out if the game

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It obviously depends on how severe. I have had shin splints when I was younger where I could hardly walk let alone run.
but you are right, there seems to be more than this for the length of time he has been out if the game
The injury report on the dogs website the week before last stated that Kasiano had a minor knee operation to 'clean it up'.
I hope they dont rush him back. we can beat the tigers without him, i hope they get him right and bring him out against the warriors.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Guys, its been stated many times that he had an op to clean his knee up also

Status
Not open for further replies.