Kasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Playing some great footy.

Defending hard - he put a number of big hits on last night, and he is running the ball the hardest I've seen him in quite some time.

One positive out of the last few weeks is definitely his form.

One thing I wish we had was someone trailing him every time he runs the ball. He always gets that arm free. Think back to the way he used to put Barba through open space all the time.

I think Kas has taken a new leaf with the departure of Frank. He's definitely focused more on his fitness and footy this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has hardly played these last few weeks lol. He i still a fat fuck and needs to lose a shitload of weight. 10 minutes in and he is fucked. He isn't fit, dunno how you think he is.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need to use him close to the line as we did last night. When we are inside the oppositions 10m we should be looking to get Kas the ball and have options either side of him

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has hardly played these last few weeks lol. He i still a fat fuck and needs to lose a shitload of weight. 10 minutes in and he is fucked. He isn't fit, dunno how you think he is.
I agree, but the whole team looks unfit to me after 50-60 min, they look exhausted

Malla

Reaction score
Compared to last year, his fitness as definitely improved.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I have always said, having Kasiano is the difference between winning and losing a GF, just Like Mason did for us. Problem is getting to another GF.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree, but the whole team looks unfit to me after 50-60 min, they look exhausted
And that is on Des. His bench Rotation is terrible. He played Klemmer for 60 straight minutes last night, that is bloody ridiculous. Hi style of play also leads to us being under massive amounts of pressure in defence and wears us down.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think it's the gameplan that exhausts us and would any team. Have a look at it, well known that defence is more taxing than attack. We don't even try for repeat sets, kicking game is useless and rarely get the ball back. We tackle ourselves to exhaustion most games trying to play the way we do. Even our attack requires our forwards to get involved which also taxes them when they would usually have a rest and let the backs try something.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Compared to last year, his fitness as definitely improved.
I don't think it has. His minutes are currently the lowest they have ever been. That might be on Des, but i am still to see a major improvement there. Yes he is dangerous when he runs the ball, but he needs to play at a higher intensity for longer. Look at Fifita, he should aim to be somewhere like that...instead Kasiano is happy with being Kasiano.

Malla

Reaction score
I don't think it has. His minutes are currently the lowest they have ever been. That might be on Des, but i am still to see a major improvement there. Yes he is dangerous when he runs the ball, but he needs to play at a higher intensity for longer. Look at Fifita, he should aim to be somewhere like that...instead Kasiano is happy with being Kasiano.
I disagree. Fifita is very unfit, too. He only had about 10 productive minutes all up last night.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I disagree. Fifita is very unfit, too. He only had about 10 productive minutes all up last night.
Lol no, you are surely taking the piss here. He ran the most metres, broke the most tackles and offloaded the ball. He was clearly the most dangerous forward on the field last night.

Malla

Reaction score
Lol no, you are surely taking the piss here. He ran the most metres, broke the most tackles and offloaded the ball. He was clearly the most dangerous forward on the field last night.
He's a shit **** he only steps up against us cause of what we did to him 2 years ago.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's a shit **** he only steps up against us cause of what we did to him 2 years ago.
Lol no. You have gone from him "only being productive for 10 minutes" to "only stepping up against us". He has been very good all season long and Kasiano should be using him as his goal.

Malla

Reaction score
Lol no. You have gone from him "only being productive for 10 minutes" to "only stepping up against us". He has been very good all season long and Kasiano should be using him as his goal.
Fuck Fifita. Why don't you go buy a Sharks jersey

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Playing some great footy.

Defending hard - he put a number of big hits on last night, and he is running the ball the hardest I've seen him in quite some time.

One positive out of the last few weeks is definitely his form.

One thing I wish we had was someone trailing him every time he runs the ball. He always gets that arm free. Think back to the way he used to put Barba through open space all the time.

I think Kas has taken a new leaf with the departure of Frank. He's definitely focused more on his fitness and footy this year.

I have been saying it for thr pasy 3 years since Barba left, Hoppa, Perrett and Bmoz arent Fullbacks and not in the calibre of the likes of Barba etc. They need to follow the play the ball and put themselves in a position to be available for an offload. So many times last night Kas and Rfm and a few other forwards had the opportunity to pop the ball but there is no support whatsoever.

I miss the Kas/Barba combination. We dont know how to use Kasiano at all in this team, and it makes him look worse than he is. When he comes on against tired defense, we should have all available small men running along side him to give him options incase of the offload, that way even if he doesnt offload, it puts defense in 2 minds and they wont rush up on him.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been saying it for thr pasy 3 years since Barba left, Hoppa, Perrett and Bmoz arent Fullbacks and not in the calibre of the likes of Barba etc. They need to follow the play the ball and put themselves in a position to be available for an offload. So many times last night Kas and Rfm and a few other forwards had the opportunity to pop the ball but there is no support whatsoever.

I miss the Kas/Barba combination. We dont know how to use Kasiano at all in this team, and it makes him look worse than he is. When he comes on against tired defense, we should have all available small men running along side him to give him options incase of the offload, that way even if he doesnt offload, it puts defense in 2 minds and they wont rush up on him.
Kasiano, Klemmer and RFM are all capable of quality offloads but we need guys like Lichaa, Mbye or the fullback to be there. We could have so much more second phase play

Status
Not open for further replies.