KASIANO - The Let Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched a replay on YouTube last night, and watched Kas's metres cos I thought 120m in 31min/7 hit ups was pretty good, especially compared to Deadwoods 64m from 27min/5 hit ups.

Kas seems to get the ball a lot deeper that Deadwood does, so a chunk of his metreage is just making up for a deep pass. Would be interesting to see the stats for metres gained past the play the ball.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watched a replay on YouTube last night, and watched Kas's metres cos I thought 120m in 31min/7 hit ups was pretty good, especially compared to Deadwoods 64m from 27min/5 hit ups.

Kas seems to get the ball a lot deeper that Deadwood does, so a chunk of his metreage is just making up for a deep pass. Would be interesting to see the stats for metres gained past the play the ball.
I'm pretty sure that's how the metres are counted. You know metres gained.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keen to see how Samoa coach Parish uses Kas this weekend as he's starting him. Let's see if he plays longer than 17 mins first stint because that's how long he lasted when he replaced Graham

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Keen to see how Samoa coach Parish uses Kas this weekend as he's starting him. Let's see if he plays longer than 17 mins first stint because that's how long he lasted when he replaced Graham
I predict 15 mins each half, unless he wants a defensive liability.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He always plays big mins for Samoa and doesn't fatigue as much
That may come down to the opposition at the time but I remember 2 years ago the try saver he did in the corner against tafua in the 79th min
Clearly wasn't struggling then and had the energy and motor to clean up a winger into touch

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He always plays big mins for Samoa and doesn't fatigue as much
That may come down to the opposition at the time but I remember 2 years ago the try saver he did in the corner against tafua in the 79th min
Clearly wasn't struggling then and had the energy and motor to clean up a winger into touch
Pretty sure International games don't have reduced interchange like in the NRL.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the islander version of jarrod hickey. Massive but soft as marsh mellow.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He is the islander version of jarrod hickey. Massive but soft as marsh mellow.
he is a softy - but I like that gentle giant nature about him. He had a lot more skill than good ol' Hickey though. :grinning:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kas is the kind of player we dont want playing against us so it would be a mistake letting him go

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kas is the kind of player we dont want playing against us so it would be a mistake letting him go
I'm sure we could survive the 5 mins he actually does something against us. Now if he was like Taumololo or Harris or Cordner or Bromwich or Cartwright......

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

The stats that are taken only include metres earned once you pass the play the ball. It doesn't matter at what point you receive the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.