Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
132kg lol.

Get him to 2011-2012 size.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
At 132kgs losing 4kgs is like 1 sneeze, he should be low 120's and playing 30-40mins per game.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol losing 4 kg is nothing but I don't think that picture is him at 128kg looks more like 110kg

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Paying over half a mil a year for a bloke to sit on the bench for more than half a game because the coach is happy that he lost 4kgs. Just lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is he 128kgs in the photos on the website? He looks good there tbh, maybe he's lost 4 kegs of fat and put on some lean muscle. everyone knows I hammer the fatties on here lol, but I give credit where its due. In the photos on the Bulldogs website he looks lean as.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4 kilos lol that's just like skipping a meal for him

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gees some people on here are hard to please!! How many of us go away for a holiday & come back 10kg heavier? Good on him for losing a bit of weight & being ready to rip in!! Here's hoping he follows up the talk with action on the field

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gees some people on here are hard to please!! How many of us go away for a holiday & come back 10kg heavier? Good on him for losing a bit of weight & being ready to rip in!! Here's hoping he follows up the talk with action on the field
Thats true. If he has come back 4 kegs lighter a the start of preseason, he should be in prime condition when the season rolls around.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way rugby league is headed these days forwards should not be more than 120kg. The game is getting so much faster and these bigger boys who are unfit just can't keep up. Why do you think our forward pack isn't doing that well compared to other teams. Yeah we have big forwards but they are big for nothing. They have no impact.

Besides jackson, klemmer & eastwood the rest of the forward pack are not performing at the level they should be. We need a more mobile forward pack that can play more minutes and be more effective when they are out there on the field. Kasiano plays well in patches but its not good enough for a guy on big money. We need to get more use out of him. He needs to loose weight and put on some lean muscle.

I'm sick of all this talk that everyone is looking forward to a big pre-season and we are looking to improve etc... We have heard it all before. Its time for the club to stop talking it up and start producing results.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The way rugby league is headed these days forwards should not be more than 120kg. The game is getting so much faster and these bigger boys who are unfit just can't keep up. Why do you think our forward pack isn't doing that well compared to other teams. Yeah we have big forwards but they are big for nothing. They have no impact.

Besides jackson, klemmer & eastwood the rest of the forward pack are not performing at the level they should be. We need a more mobile forward pack that can play more minutes and be more effective when they are out there on the field. Kasiano plays well in patches but its not good enough for a guy on big money. We need to get more use out of him. He needs to loose weight and put on some lean muscle.

I'm sick of all this talk that everyone is looking forward to a big pre-season and we are looking to improve etc... We have heard it all before. Its time for the club to stop talking it up and start producing results.
Eastwood is garbage. Laziest player in the team.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klem made 163m in 31min in the 4 nations final. You do that for the dogs regularly and I don't care what weight you are.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyway, from the story it sounds like he did it for his wedding, not his employer.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klem made 163m in 31min in the 4 nations final. You do that for the dogs regularly and I don't care what weight you are.
Kas scores tries and bends lines. The metre eater is totally wasted on our team with our playing style.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thats true. If he has come back 4 kegs lighter a the start of preseason, he should be in prime condition when the season rolls around.
That's fine and dandy but how does one then explode 6 weeks into the season proper?

Status
Not open for further replies.