kasiano- good or bad for the team??

Is kasiano good or bad for the teams momentum/performance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don't get value for money out of him. Having said that he will probably go to Storm, play at 20Kg lighter and become an absolute weapon
Better than hanging around our club and we die wondering if he will ever get any better.......Bye Bye Sam I wish you well.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If its true on what I am hearing, I would much prefer Paul Carter back again....fingers x'ed

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just read on foxnews site that kasiano is a done deal at melbourne next year and will be announced in the next two weeks. Apparently its a 3 year deal at $2.1 mil. It also says he is on 700k next year so we will have to kick in a bit. Not sure who did the maths on that one though!!
IIm sure he will somehow suddenly find the motivation to become the best player he can be in melbourne, but if he does it will only show how fucking complacent he was/is at the dogs.
DDont let the door hit you kas.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just read on foxnews site that kasiano is a done deal at melbourne next year and will be announced in the next two weeks. Apparently its a 3 year deal at $2.1 mil. It also says he is on 700k next year so we will have to kick in a bit. Not sure who did the maths on that one though!!
IIm sure he will somehow suddenly find the motivation to become the best player he can be in melbourne, but if he does it will only show how fucking complacent he was/is at the dogs.
Good, start freeing up the cap so the club can move in the market.
Eastwood & one other big money current contracted player has to move on also. Hopefully Mybe.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree he was/is complacent, but someone gave him that privilege! Hasler is just as much to blame! If he performs at melbourne then it will prove hasler has no control over the players as a coach! Looking forward to what come of Kasiano, if Bellamy can get him to his potential, he will be another player we will be asking, 'why couldn't he play like that for us?' unfortunately the answer has been all too common!

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a chance in this world a club would fork out 700k per year for a player to play 30-40 min every week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree he was/is complacent, but someone gave him that privilege! Hasler is just as much to blame! If he performs at melbourne then it will prove hasler has no control over the players as a coach! Looking forward to what come of Kasiano, if Bellamy can get him to his potential, he will be another player we will be asking, 'why couldn't he play like that for us?' unfortunately the answer has been all too common!
I hear ya, kasiano and eastwood should ha e been dropped weeks ago!!! But by the same token, i am a man of integrity, im someone that always puts in at work regardless of the situation. I have a strong work ethic. Once i worked 27 days straight doing at least 10hrs per day each day, and still put in the required effort. And let me just say i am not on, or even temotely close to the amount of money kasiano is on!!!!!!!!!! He is straight up fucking lazy, and now he is just being a fucking sook for whatever reason and performing even worse.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I'm betting100% he goes to Melbourne & has his best season in the NRL

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
After watching origin tonight. Time to offload kasiano and use his money to buy an origin standard player like Nathan peats

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haslers fault Kasiano and Eastwood eat too much.Kas best behind him. Offload him and Eastwood

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya, kasiano and eastwood should ha e been dropped weeks ago!!! But by the same token, i am a man of integrity, im someone that always puts in at work regardless of the situation. I have a strong work ethic. Once i worked 27 days straight doing at least 10hrs per day each day, and still put in the required effort. And let me just say i am not on, or even temotely close to the amount of money kasiano is on!!!!!!!!!! He is straight up fucking lazy, and now he is just being a fucking sook for whatever reason and performing even worse.
So if your hasler, what do you do with him?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After watching origin tonight. Time to offload kasiano and use his money to buy an origin standard player like Nathan peats
Imagine if he could put his mind to it and play at fafitas level. I honestly hope melbourne get the best out of him because he is one hell of a talent. But he may just end up like players like dave taylor, all the skill in the world, but not enough mental fortitude to make it all worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.