Not open for further replies.

nowryz

nowryz
Reaction score
What happen to kasiano and foster against the dragons some1 tell plz

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
They were dropped. Did you really need to start a new thread? Forum police I'm making a citizens arrest.

hotdiggitydogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
more then likely due to the rain incoming rain forecast Kev, thought that it wont be an attacking game so he decided for more forwards to make meters then a 2nd row or a forward that plays for 20 min a game

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand why Fosters been demoted. I reckon he's been pretty solid in defence, and looks fairly dangerous in attack running good lines.
Personally i'd still have him starting with Pritchard doing a job from the bench.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
shows Moore doesnt trust either of them yet, shame cuz esp for Foster cuz he wasnt out of place.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kasiano - Dropped because 20 minutes a game isn't good enough. Needs to work on fitness and needs time in NSW Cup as he was getting a little lazy out there.

Foster - Honestly, he hasn't really done much in first grade. Needs time in NSW Cup to improve his game. Halatau and Payne offer more at the moment.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano - Dropped because 20 minutes a game isn't good enough. Needs to work on fitness and needs time in NSW Cup as he was getting a little lazy out there.

Foster - Honestly, he hasn't really done much in first grade. Needs time in NSW Cup to improve his game. Halatau and Payne offer more at the moment.
You're probably right but I'd rather put time and energy into Foster and Kasiano then Hodgson and Armit.
Hodgson and Armit are past it, never were and never will be 1st graders

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor selection by Moore IMO, wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score

A week off when there is no game in NSW Cup is not exactly proactive in getting fitness levels up

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Showed our intentions yesterday by dropping the 2 young guys who would of been pumped to play on a big stage for Armit/Hodgson who are just standard and are past there best.

C

chipandchase

Showed our intentions yesterday by dropping the 2 young guys who would of been pumped to play on a big stage for Armit/Hodgson who are just standard and are past there best.
exactly correct, it was a dumb decision.
2 young blokes who offer alot more than Hodgson and Armit

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure who's idea of a joke it was playing Hodgson, but I did not find it funny at all.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was astounded to hear that foster, in particular, wasnt playing.

Given the quality of the two players brought in it is little
wonder we were lifeless and predictable with the ball in hand.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was one of Moores worst decisions to date.

Just after I was convinced Hodgson would never see the light of First Grade at the Dogs again considering some of our talent...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not sure who's idea of a joke it was playing Hodgson, but I did not find it funny at all.
so the coach brings up a has been player who is playing off the bench in our reserve grade team and didnt play that well last week in the NSW cup.

When I saw the team announced I was shocked to see Foster dropped for Hodgson. I think we all knew that this was going to backfire massively on Moore and it has.

Foster I thought has been decent for us and and has stepped up a lot to play FG, that doesnt warrant him to be dropped.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
It was one of Moores worst decisions to date.

Just after I was convinced Hodgson would never see the light of First Grade at the Dogs again considering some of our talent...
popped a retina when I saw him in this team

Status
Not open for further replies.