Kasiano 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
Kasiano has really stepped up this year. In my opinion he has been one of the form props of the league. Not only does he do the hard stuff through the middle, his energy in defense has improved, he has really cleaned up his game in terms of his discipline and giving away those cheap penalties/making bad mistakes, he has put on some amazing tries this season that most of the playmakers in the comp couldn't and he seems switched on to really look to carry the dogs to a title this year.

I think I saw a change in Kas against the Roosters. When he came on, it changed the game completely and put us back in it. Really like what I am seeing. I don't want to put the mockery on him, but he has also managed to stay healthy which is an added bonus.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes stepped up the past 6-8 weeks

Start of the year was very frusterating to watch

Would be great if he can start a season fit and ready

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
His always had it in him to play like this , it's been exciting watching him play

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
He has picked up his game the past month or so. Been really great to see. We need him badly in the finals.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kasiano and Frank are both great mates. Frank has been great this season and won his starting spot back from Williams. He looks determined to win the big one now that he is leaving. Kasiano obviously will do everything he can to make that happen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Frank Pritchard is the reason why. Kas wants to see him leave with a premiership ring REALLY badly.

They both came to the club and debuted at the same time, and him and Frankie (even off field), have clicked like brothers.

So Kas is using Franks departure as the drive to really play out of his skin this season.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our key to the premiership is Kasiano, Eastwood, Reynolds & Brett Morris

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Kasiano hasn't had a good consistent and non injury run into a finals series in quite a few moons.

This year he's got plenty of match fitness and must have played at least the last 7 or 8 matches straight. The bloke is primed for a huge finals series.

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes stepped up the past 6-8 weeks

Start of the year was very frusterating to watch

Would be great if he can start a season fit and ready

^^^This. Definitely Deserves the accolades he's been receiving the past few weeks. However first half of the year was definitely hard to watch, but I don't give a F@k because he is firing at the right time of the year which is what counts.

Des has been using Kas very effectively, I hope it continues.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is probably close to our most important player in finals, can change the game in a heart beat with his brilliance and power but can also make a stupid mistake or silly pass so how he goes will have huge affect on how far we go

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is probably close to our most important player in finals, can change the game in a heart beat with his brilliance and power but can also make a stupid mistake or silly pass so how he goes will have huge affect on how far we go
Don't be silly lloyd perrets stats are similar just ask marley

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As soon as Tolman was injured and Kas started, he has been on fire, he has brought us momentum from the start and we have been able to capitalise on it. I just hope Hasler keeps with this combination. Having Graham and Tolman who are 2 workhorses wont give us the impact we need to start the game.

But its great to Kas back to his barnstorming best, great asset to have coming into the Finals!!

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's also as near to fully fit as we've seen. That helps the mental battle.

Malla

Reaction score
As soon as Tolman was injured and Kas started, he has been on fire, he has brought us momentum from the start and we have been able to capitalise on it. I just hope Hasler keeps with this combination. Having Graham and Tolman who are 2 workhorses wont give us the impact we need to start the game.

But its great to Kas back to his barnstorming best, great asset to have coming into the Finals!!
Do you think Kas deserves to keep his starting spot with the return of Tolman?

Do we go back to our approach in '12 and have Graham come off the bench?

Good headaches to have for Des. I think Kasiano off the bench is quite effective. Tolman/Graham to weather the storm for the first 10-15 minutes, then Kasiano straight on to create opportunities for our outside backs.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Do you think Kas deserves to keep his starting spot with the return of Tolman?

Do we go back to our approach in '12 and have Graham come off the bench?

Good headaches to have for Des. I think Kasiano off the bench is quite effective. Tolman/Graham to weather the storm for the first 10-15 minutes, then Kasiano straight on to create opportunities for our outside backs.
Na tolman start and Kasiano impact.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's important to start well for us so I'd love to see Kas retain starting spot and Tolman be used at first interchange.

Klemmer, Browne and Lane are providing plenty of impact so I feel that would bring a more balanced approach to the start of games.

A bench of Tolman, Klemmer, Browne and Lane is ****ing unreal. Our squad is so good, I really hope Hodkinson's injury doesn't prove to be the straw that broke the camel's back for our season.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He's a weapon..that offloads second to none and his ball playing is sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.