Rumour Karl oloapu to Debut against the Dragons

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He does get 1% of his rumours right so maybe it's this one... (not)

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn’t surprise me if he comes into the 17 on game day. Probably kept out of the 17 names today to keep the attention off of him this wk. With JR injury history, it’s concerning running with a bench of: Morrin, Knockonball, Hughes, Sutton.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had a chat with KO today.. I like this kid the more and more i speak to him. Very honest.

So I asked him... Are you ready to rip in this weekend? Hoping i would get a scoop.. He said " yes ". :neutral:

NOW it wasn't completely clear what grade, level or stadia he will be playing at and I didn't badger him about it BUT He replied, " im just nervous "

Take it how you like... I assumed he will be debuting so i told him "Dont stress, be yourself and enjoy it, embrace the moment, WE ALL GET NERVOUS CUZ!"

Considering Reynolds is starting and we have no cover off the bench its between KO and Brown to take the utility bench role... Here's hoping!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a chat with KO today.. I like this kid the more and more i speak to him. Very honest.

So I asked him... Are you ready to rip in this weekend? Hoping i would get a scoop.. He said " yes ". :neutral:

NOW it wasn't completely clear what grade, level or stadia he will be playing at and I didn't badger him about it BUT He replied, " im just nervous "

Take it how you like... I assumed he will be debuting so i told him "Dont stress, be yourself and enjoy it, embrace the moment, WE ALL GET NERVOUS CUZ!"

Considering Reynolds is starting and we have no cover off the bench its between KO and Brown to take the utility bench role... Here's hoping!
I think if he comes in to the 17 he should be thrown straight into the starting lineup. The nerves on the bench will eat him up. Not knowing when he will come on. It’s not like Reynolds is someone who is a must to start.

I would have preferred to see KO at 6 with brown as the bench utility. I think Reed should get a 10-15 minute spell at some point in the second half. He is trying to hard in recent weeks. With fatigue causing errors. I think the team as a whole would benefit from giving Reed a rest.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if he comes in to the 17 he should be thrown straight into the starting lineup. The nerves on the bench will eat him up. Not knowing when he will come on. It’s not like Reynolds is someone who is a must to start.

I would have preferred to see KO at 6 with brown as the bench utility. I think Reed should get a 10-15 minute spell at some point in the second half. He is trying to hard in recent weeks. With fatigue causing errors. I think the team as a whole would benefit from giving Reed a rest.
Your not wrong but In time i reckon.. The good thing is CC aint exactly scared to move the chess pieces so the moves will come. All i know is its great to finally see we are moving in the right direction win, lose or draw.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need special Dave to confirm this rumour. He is the only source I trust.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

of course he is nervous its either his 1st game in 1st grade or his 1st game with flanno lol