News Justin Holbrook set be be announced as gold Coast titans coach

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
#YAWN..!!!!

As much as I respect gus and his opinions, the only thing I want to hear about coaches on here is the news that we have a new one !!
we were apparently after holbrook now his gone to the titans.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we were apparently after holbrook now his gone to the titans.
Lol.. YA THINK??? :tearsofjoy:of corse we were. There was 80 something pages of hope until he signed with titans.. !!!

#payfuckoff

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titans needed Wayne Bennett to get them out of this mess.

Walters I don't actually rate as a coach, but would've at least gotten the state of QLD behind this club.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nadsheed ere,
The titans needed an experienced and conservative coach like Grifin or Bennett or Bellamy obiously.

Griffin being the obvious there.

He would also have a relatonship with the ex panthers that Brennan tok there. Remember Peachey didnt like him but will be released.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This also means that our next coaching is down to one man and one man only.

Shane Flanagan.

Nasheed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This also means that our next coaching is down to one man and one man only.

Shane Flanagan.

Nasheed.
Let’s hope so Nasheed... better than the flog we have.!!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's this about Holbrook and the Titans?
Have I missed something?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hollbrook may very well be a good coach but he's going to need to be on top of his game if he's to turn the cellar-dwellers of this competition into a power house. They, like us, just seem completely disinterested. The only difference is that Bulldogs fans are simply more passionate, and we're a club with a proud, rich history.
True about us but all that doesn't help on the field.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol.. YA THINK??? :tearsofjoy:of corse we were. There was 80 something pages of hope until he signed with titans.. !!!

#payfuckoff
i was just pointing out he is gone, u and i r not the only ones on here others may not have known hed gone with titans, and its funny how the post is rated as funny but people r upset we didnt get him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i was just pointing out he is gone, u and i r not the only ones on here others may not have known hed gone with titans, and its funny how the post is rated as funny but people r upset we didnt get him
It’s rated funny because most new mate. And you just pointed out the obvious which took place an was spoken about yesterday.. you were just a little late my man :-)

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s rated funny because most new mate. And you just pointed out the obvious which took place an was spoken about yesterday.. you were just a little late my man :-)
just outta hospital seen the latest on the web wasnt sure if ppl knew so i thought id do so just in case lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just outta hospital seen the latest on the web wasnt sure if ppl knew so i thought id do so just in case lol
Good effort..!! Hope your doing well!!

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah mate just a few standards tests and rest for a bit, kept me in for a few days to make sure everything was fine:grinning:
Good to hear, now You better catch up on all the gossip of late.. it’s been quite the thing lol..!! Want a good laugh check out horse heads posts !!

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good to hear, now You better catch up on all the gossip of late.. it’s been quite the thing lol..!! Want a good laugh check out horse heads posts !!
lol ikr been reading some just starting to catch up lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I lol when ppl are so sure a rumour is true that they rage when it doesnt come true. Clubs shit for not getting Holbrook now, even though they never chased him to begin with.