Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has been stood down by Castleford indefinitely.

At first I thought he might have been the ESL player who's been betting on his own side to lose.

Apparently not.

He's been plugging a teammates wife and put a kid in it haha.

He has his own wife apparently. Awks bro.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has been stood down by Castleford indefinitely.

At first I thought he might have been the ESL player who's been betting on his own side to lose.

Apparently not.

He's been plugging a teammates wife and put a kid in it haha.

He has his own wife apparently. Awks bro.

Boldly going where no other man should. What a Muppet. Not the first ex NRL player to 'play up' over there either. Remember Cameron Phelps; had a fiancé in Australia and wedding plans underway; went to England and played up. Is now married and has three kids with her. They are happy so at least it turned out okay.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Never knew Phelpsy was a hound haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like another Simon Cowell moment in getting your mates missus up the duff.

Talking of footy players banging other players partners wasn't JT found out to have been knocking off one of the Cowboys team mates missus?

Also Gayfl Wayne Carey always comes to mind for rooting his mates missus in the toilets at a function.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They aren't saying what he did.

But the most important question out of all this ... is who now has the biggest thighs in Rugby League? Because Carneys looked like half a man.. they were massive.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With these scenarios with married women, how do they know the who the father is of the baby ? Surely she was rawdogging her husband too so isn't there a chance he could be the father ?

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assumed it was for beating up Brian Griffin. (I recall Carney playing for Roosters at the first Back to Belmore trial game back in 2012 and I swear he was a ringer for Stewie.)

[video=youtube;YvnPxqZEWVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvnPxqZEWVs&feature=youtu.be&t=1m8s[/video]

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
banging a team mates wife that sort of shit has been happening for a long time, was rumored a leading qld player was banging a team mates wife and got caught out a few seasons back

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't there something with Shifty and Anasta back in the day?

LOL in latest events looks like teammates have turned on Carney and want him OUT ASAP.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember Garlic broke Fittler thumb for the same thing and he missed the SOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.