Just supposed to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
think patriots v giants NFL this year...;)
odds werent that wild , even though giants were facing the 17-0 pats they had put in a galant effort in their rd 16 matchup to get some ppl to jump on them .

D

Doggies 91

Danny Williams was like the first of the bulldogs flies to drop. Dont know what injury he has suffered though.

philartnihil

Waterboy
Reaction score
NO no no guys,,,,, WE are going to f.ucking smash them...

The storm have not been that good this year ( not storm good anyway).. we have been building nicely,, stuff the injuries, our players are bulldogs...

A Ryan for man of the match..

score bulldogs 24 storm 22.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score

The storm have not been that good this year ( not storm good anyway).. we have been building nicely,, stuff the injuries, our players are bulldogs...

I like your enthusiasm and it would be great to believe it - but reality wins out - we haven't got the fire power to overcome storm.

charlamill

DOGZ TILL DEATH!!
Reaction score

agrees!!!!

the_yuk

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
were got plenty in attack, just worried about defense thets all, if were luck cronk and smith will get sinned binned in the first 5 for chickenwinging each other lol.

M

mofo sixx

I have more chance getting laid tonight & that is clearly not gonna happen!

as long as we put up a decent effort & dont go down by 60 points or something, Melb never seem to win by huge margins so who knows

but its basically our reserve grade up against the best team in the comp at in 2008,

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
deadset i seriously think we wont win...the way were going we are gonna get deadset smashed...but i hope i eat those words tbh

M

mofo sixx

I seriously hope we are all proved wrong but to me this match seems about as even as the initial US invasion of Iraq when sadams army fell to pieces in about 5 minutes,

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
Very Little Chance

I heard 4 players have been ruled out Utai, Hickey, Armit and SBW that will make it very hard especially in the fowards.

viking63

CANTERBURY BULLDOGS
Reaction score
D Williams

I'm not sure what happen to Danny Williams he isn't on the injury list nor the
suspended list and he wasn't named in the NSW cup team.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why but I feel like we can pull an upset. Call me crazy for betting on the dogs, especially with so 1st choice players out but I just got a feeling inside that we can do it.

GO THE BULLDOGS!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Put the entire Toyota cup team in and give all FG a rest, then we will see who in the TC can play. Might save some time

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just chuck in some Toyota Cup stars in FG see how we go.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will be wearing the Mitsubishi Bulldog tops that werent that long ago the Premiers Jersey, no matter what, they need to play with heart and pride and do thier best to defend Bankstowns line.

M

mofo sixx

well no we are not supposed to lose, but that doesnt mean we wont,

if there is one game this yr we cant win, its this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.