Just rewatched Origin 2005 game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett was injured and Johns came in for game 2.

Fuck he owned that game, completely dominated. I haven't seen a half dominate a game like that at rep level ever since.
Umm Jonathan Thurston? Cooper Cronk? Both done more than Johns, who was at the time the best half in the world, but the class of JT Is not matched, he is the GOAT.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing the two, pretty easy to say if your from NSW you'll say Johns is the best , while most people and QLDers will say Thurston is the best.

Attachments

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only morons think Thurston is the best. Those people don't consider defense and are caught up in the moment. It's like the morons that say Lebron James is the GOAT.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I haven't got time in my life for stupid people. Anyone that actually thinks Thurston is better than Joey will be bloked because I can't respect their opinion on anything.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I haven't got time in my life for stupid people. Anyone that actually thinks Thurston is better than Joey will be bloked because I can't respect their opinion on anything.
fuck off with hijacking this thread to make it about Thurston. It's about Joey's greatness.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.