Just for Wahesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you do what the people in this video do? You are a fuck wit...
Nope. The people in the car were waiting for the spot. It's their spot because they were waiting for it. The Asian lady ran in the tried to steal the spot.

What I do is I look for an empty spot that no one is waiting for. If I find a spot that no one is waiting for then I stand in that spot and wave to the Mrs to come along. If someone else pulls up before the Mrs arrives at the spot then I'm not moving as I was at the spot first. That's standard courtesy. If a person gets to the spot first then it's their spot. Doesn't matter if they got there in their car or on foot.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So you do what the people in this video do? You are a fuck wit...
Nope. The people in the car were waiting for the spot. It's their spot because they were waiting for it. The Asian lady ran in the tried to steal the spot.

What I do is I look for an empty spot that no one is waiting for. If I find a spot that no one is waiting for then I stand in that spot and wave to the Mrs to come along. If someone else pulls up before the Mrs arrives at the spot then I'm not moving as I was at the spot first. That's standard courtesy. If a person gets to the spot first then it's their spot. Doesn't matter if they got there in their car or on foot.
@SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie what type of sauce do you want with your humble pie?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ummmm no you are just fucked mate... where tf do you even live to have to do that? I’m in Sydney and have never had to do that...wtf... I’d just run you over if you did that to me then pull your misso out the car and run her over as well

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As in the wrong as the asian ladies are, some battles just aren't worth it. If you hit them with your car you could get in trouble, if you take the spot they might damage your car. Is either of those worth it over a damn spot?

I think shaming them in public with this video is a way better way of dealing with it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummmm no you are just fucked mate... where tf do you even live to have to do that? I’m in Sydney and have never had to do that...wtf... I’d just run you over if you did that to me then pull your misso out the car and run her over as well
North Ryde. Try parking at Macquarie Centre on a weekend. It's fucked.

Of course I'd get out of the way if you tried to run me over. That's only smart. But then I'd slash all your tires and smash all your windows. Partially 'cause you took my spot but mainly 'cause you're a **** and it'd be fun

Wahesh

Reaction score

Of course I'd get out of the way if you tried to run me over. That's only smart. But then I'd slash all your tires and smash all your windows. Partially 'cause you took my spot but mainly 'cause you're a **** and it'd be fun
As @Mr Invisible would say... BRUTAL.

pwned_DH.jpg

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Same as Carlingford Court.

It is Asians man, they live at the shops.

Top Ryde is fine because it is a pretty shitty shopping centre for a lot of things, but it suits me so I like going there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same as Carlingford Court.

It is Asians man, they live at the shops.

Top Ryde is fine because it is a pretty shitty shopping centre for a lot of things, but it suits me so I like going there.
Yep. We gave up on Macquarie and started going to Top Ryde 'cause there's always parking. Macquarie is better now, most of them have gone elsewhere.

The Mrs worked at Carlingford Court for a few years. Whenever I had to pick her up if I arrived early I'd spend an hour searching for a car spot.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so what I don't understand here is why he didn't just continue to slowly creep forward inch by inch. It's not like she would've been able to stop it lol. Stop woman.
Because they’ll not move and keep that Asian mono tone look on their face even as they’re being run over making you think you’re in the wrong just like when they almost run you off the road while driving they’ll just keep looking forward and dumb founded that someone has beeped the horn at them lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's when the dashcam would magically spring back to life :D

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because they’ll not move and keep that Asian mono tone look on their face even as they’re being run over making you think you’re in the wrong just like when they almost run you off the road while driving they’ll just keep looking forward and dumb founded that someone has beeped the horn at them lol.

I swear this absolutely gives me the shits big time, when the **** of a driver keeps looking forward and wont even acknowledged tiny little bit to what the fuck he has done wrong.

I would rather the driver yells back at me that he didn't do anything wrong and I am fucking on the wrong, but that fucken silent treatment burns me right through.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In classic Assassin style..... I would of ran the **** over.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My mum beat a Filipino to a spot many years back.
He tried to bully and intimidate her for the spot.
I quickly jumped out of the car and gave him his marching orders and he had a typical filo man chimp out, to which I told him stern and to the point if he wasn't happy about it to f*** off back to his own country and see if he can get a parking spot so easily?

My mum made me go in the shopping centre while he was still there, she was worried I was going to bash the peasant.
I told her expect a keyed car when we get back and it was!
Sick thing is, she beat him to the spot fair and square!
Just the peasant couldn't handle that a woman had beat him to the punch!
Really I should just go to Blacktown, key a random car so I can get some satisfaction knowing I've keyed a grub similar to his kinds car!

Wahesh

Reaction score
My mum beat a Filipino to a spot many years back.
He tried to bully and intimidate her for the spot.
I quickly jumped out of the car and gave him his marching orders and he had a typical filo man chimp out, to which I told him stern and to the point if he wasn't happy about it to f*** off back to his own country and see if he can get a parking spot so easily?

My mum made me go in the shopping centre while he was still there, she was worried I was going to bash the peasant.
I told her expect a keyed car when we get back and it was!
Sick thing is, she beat him to the spot fair and square!
Just the peasant couldn't handle that a woman had beat him to the punch!
Really I should just go to Blacktown, key a random car so I can get some satisfaction knowing I've keyed a grub similar to his kinds car!
Mate you should've stayed there. Your mum was worried you were going to bash him but you knew the car was going to be keyed.

Some people are just pigs who need to get stabbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.