Just don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my gf are on the brink of breaking up after almost two years...been depressed for like 3 weeks the kennel has been my only refuge well that and the drink lol I gave her 1 week to decide if she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her not depressed anymore just want an answer from her so I can start thinking about what's best for for once....I can't decide wether to stay in glen where I am a well known chef with a house and stuff, where I could find someone new who wants what I want in life, but have to see my mrs on a regular basis...small town gonna happen alot....or move back down to Sydney wheremy family is and friends and the doggies where I'm sure I would run into some ppl on here....but where girls are more judgemental and never find me attractive enough to get to know me for who I am

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Me and my gf are on the brink of breaking up after almost two years...been depressed for like 3 weeks the kennel has been my only refuge well that and the drink lol I gave her 1 week to decide if she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her not depressed anymore just want an answer from her so I can start thinking about what's best for for once....I can't decide wether to stay in glen where I am a well known chef with a house and stuff, where I could find someone new who wants what I want in life, but have to see my mrs on a regular basis...small town gonna happen alot....or move back down to Sydney wheremy family is and friends and the doggies where I'm sure I would run into some ppl on here....but where girls are more judgemental and never find me attractive enough to get to know me for who I am
1.) How old are you?
2.) Where abouts in G.I do you live?
3.) Did you go to G.I high school?

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
isn't this the girl you bought the chook house and chooks for?

I

I R Cookie

tough times dont last but tough people do. =)

and yes, i stole that from some kenneler's sig or something.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats with you and your GF?

All you do is post about her on this forum. Don't you have a bestie you can talk about with him/her? I thought you two were going strong a week ago, talking about organising the bestest anniversary ever and how shes the best thing in your life. Now this??

*sigh*

Reaction score
Whats with you and your GF?

All you do is post about her on this forum. Don't you have a bestie you can talk about with him/her? I thought you two were going strong a week ago, talking about organising the bestest anniversary ever and how shes the best thing in your life. Now this??

*sigh*
it was all a lie rami, theres no hope for any of us lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor Andy, you really are like me. Every relationship I've been in has turned to crap.

This may sound cheesy but don't listen to your heart, listen to your head. Ask the questions that need to be asked. You can lie to others but you can never lie to yourself. Be honest with yourself and don't sugarcoat anything.

Try not to be sintimental when making a decision. Do what's right for you and her. Don't force anything and whatever happens, that is the right decision.

Good luck, mate. I hope everything works out for you.

S

Snake Jailbird

Dont worry theres plently of sluts on the kennel, just pm them to pick up

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a big fight bout a month ago...I thought things were getting back on track but obviously there not...I thought our anniversary might help bring us together again and that romance and a perfect present would help her see the man I can be....I've told her how I feel and she has strung me along for a couple of weeks but I am sick of waiting for her....and btw I have created one thread about her douche!!! And for crusader did u really have to post a yawn??? If u found what I said boring then why did u feel the need to tell the whole world???

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figure it out for yourself brother. No need to let everyone else in on your private problems. That's attention-seeking.
Anyone who creates a thread is seeking attention.....they what people to talk to them and know what they are doing/thinking/thinking about doing or what people think about what they think

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Some of you folks is harsh !
Tut, tut !
We had a big fight bout a month ago...I thought things were getting back on track but obviously there not...I thought our anniversary might help bring us together again and that romance and a perfect present would help her see the man I can be....I've told her how I feel and she has strung me along for a couple of weeks but I am sick of waiting for her....and btw I have created one thread about her douche!!! And for crusader did u really have to post a yawn??? If u found what I said boring then why did u feel the need to tell the whole world???
Dont listen to crusader .... mofo is a subtle as a brick ! :p

Once upon a time CK had a 3-year GF, and it ended in a spectacular clash one fateful weekend, which pretty much destroyed any chance we may have had of resurrecting what we'd had.

The lesson I learned was "PHEW .... F*ck am I glad I got out when I did !!!"

I saved YEARS of hell !!!!

12 months after we broke up, I had a family tragedy. I wound up feeling relieved that we broke up when we did and I didn't have to deal with her sh*t too !

Moral of the Story : Do things on your own terms !!!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Andy, you really are like me. Every relationship I've been in has turned to crap.
For some reason i thought u were married/in a serious relationship

What CK said

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason i thought u were married/in a serious relationship

What CK said
I'm too pretty to be married/in a serious relationship TBH.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only prob is my gf has two kids who I'm like a dad to...I'm gonna have to think of them when I make my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.