just came here to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
that this club is dying a slow death and what i heard from yesterdays comedy of a members forum , this once great club is now absolutely fucked and beyond repair.

years of pain and misery is on the way for bulldogs fans unless yous try to completely switch off like me (It is hard i know). It will take us years to rebuild AFTER the cancer is gone.

Ciao.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But its ok dont fear because mbye and liccha are fine and des has a great game plan once they hold the ball everything will be fine pfffft we are fucked

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that this club is dying a slow death and what i heard from yesterdays comedy of a members forum , this once great club is now absolutely fucked and beyond repair.

years of pain and misery is on the way for bulldogs fans unless yous try to completely switch off like me (It is hard i know). It will take us years to rebuild AFTER the cancer is gone.

Ciao.
Good go. You weren't there so you can't comment

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Ciao.
But but but... we have Keiran Foran coming to the club next year. He'll save us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a pretty solid spine at nz at the moment and he isnt doing jack shit for them... worrying times ahead.
He craps bigger than the turd our halves produce tbh

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has a pretty solid spine at nz at the moment and he isnt doing jack shit for them... worrying times ahead.
He craps bigger than the turd our halves produce tbh
Have yous actually watched any of the warriors games? Hes where most of their points come from. Hes played excellent this year

A

Alexander the Great

Have yous actually watched any of the warriors games? Hes where most of their points come from. Hes played excellent this year
I watched the Warriors vs Parra game very close and he had nothing to offer...
Parra also had no bench to they were gassed in the last 20 minutes.

Yes you may think he is playing well but warriors are sitting on the points as us.....

Thank you for listening.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes you may think he is playing well but warriors are sitting on the points as us.....

Thank you for listening.
Well he has the same amount of try assists as cronk, pearce, and widdop. He's a class player, one quiet game doesn't mean hes lost his ability

A

Alexander the Great

Well he has the same amount of try assists as cronk, pearce, and widdop. He's a class player, one quiet game doesn't mean hes lost his ability
All 3 players you have quoted are in the top 8.
What im trying to say is if he is our Saviour and he cant take the warriors into the 8 with a much better spine then ours we are in trouble.

RTS is better than Hoppa
Luke Better than Lichaa
Johnson better than Frawley..Moses and Reynolds put togther. '

Hopefully im wrong and we win the gf next year...ill be happy to eat shit if it happens.
Until then meh

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you for listening.
Kearney can't coach... He has a roster that should easily be in the top 8... So far they have underachieved, and if they don't make the 8, I can't see him been head coach next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.