Just add merritt to the list of dud wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since Origin began in 1980, the most difficult position to fill has been Winger for NSW
Nathan Merritt is a fine club winger, but is he Origin quality , I think not. Here is a list of decent wingers, who should never have worn the sky blue.
PHIL DUKE
ROSS CONLON
MATT GEYER
ANTHONY QUINN
ERIC GROTHE JNR
JAMES MCMANUS
STEVE TURNER
NATHAN MERRITT

Have I left anybody out ?

S

Submits

And this is a post which should not be posted in Bulldogs Discussion.

C

CB 1935

Since Origin began in 1980, the most difficult position to fill has been Winger for NSW
Nathan Merritt is a fine club winger, but is he Origin quality , I think not. Here is a list of decent wingers, who should never have worn the sky blue.
PHIL DUKE
ROSS CONLON
MATT GEYER
ANTHONY QUINN
ERIC GROTHE JNR
JAMES MCMANUS
STEVE TURNER
NATHAN MERRITT

Have I left anybody out ?
I have massive respect for our Hazem, but he would be compulsory for this list.He was say, reserve for City Firsts material nothing more.

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have massive respect for our Hazem, but he would be compulsory for this list.He was say, reserve for City Firsts material nothing more.
I was loathe to add Hasem to this list, but he was the greatest goal kicker of his era, a bit like Ross Conlon. I can however see similarities between his selection and that of Merritt. Both stalwarts.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Hazem El Masri at least scored a TRY and Kicked a Goal for NSW to win!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Uate should be considered for this
I actually am inclined to agree with you on this one. He offers so much promise, but at SOO delivers so little.

Merritt's playing well tonight, but it is against a Canberra side that has forgotten how to defend.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget Wolfman. Probably the worst of the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.