Just a lil harsh

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere that brainiac always loved perham as a player and once upon a time used to buy him ice cream after games in panthers junior reps. I also heard brainiac sprays on the soul glow and massages it in just before he runs out. And when they do video he cuts out the golden child’s mistakes. Apparently brainiac likes to be addressed as his mentor when talking about perham, not his coach. Ahh the family club. Just let yours soul glow.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Of course they respect the jersey. Will anyone have a look at the team that played yesterday.
Probably 7 players there were reserve grade standard. They tried but obviously are not good enough.
Who do you replace them with? Most of the forwards and half are the reserve graders.
The cupboard is pretty bare ATM.
Everyone is a coach on TK, what would they do to pick a winning team
It's not so much whether we'd pick a winning team or not, but rather questioning Ciraldos selections i.e why the fuck would you swap Averillo and Alamoti, whom clearly has defensive issues and needs to be inside an experienced JAC like it has been all year? But instead he goes with Alamoti, Okunbor and Rajab down that same side. It's fucking ludicrous.

And Flanagan should've come in for his defence and experience alone, as much as we want him gone.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not going to ruin a good reserves grade team by demoting them to FG.

The shit you call FGers with "respect" in our jersey can rot in FG.

And everyone on the kennel is coach is just crap, it's a forum, people discuss their views on a forum.

Let the assistant and Gus sort their shit out as they are directly responsible for this putrid team. Reserves are GF bound and FG are very fkn lucky not to be spoon bound, thanks to 2 other dud teams acting as a buffer.

PS yes, a good reserve player going to FG is a demotion with this team.
Crap Talk

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's all on him whether he likes it or not. He picked an assistant over a real coach.
This is a different point of the argument
There was a degree of risk in any choice made, Hasler is a prime example yet he won 2 GFs before coming over !
I know he is in control but I wouldn't ring the alarm bell just yet...Patience is a virtue brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is a different point of the argument
There was a degree of risk in any choice made, Hasler is a prime example yet he won 2 GFs before coming over !
I know he is in control but I wouldn't ring the alarm bell just yet...Patience is a virtue brother.
Well I'm not calling for his sacking, because Flanno signed with the Dragons, but CC is not the coach we need.

After 6 years of this shit, we all have shown patience.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever champ. Don't really care that you're triggered over nothing.
Also word of advice, don’t post rumours and innuendo about rifts between players and coaches and vice Versa when you have zero idea. Stick to sending PMs to your buddies about who you’ve confirmed as signing with the Dogs next lol flog

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course they respect the jersey. Will anyone have a look at the team that played yesterday.
Probably 7 players there were reserve grade standard. They tried but obviously are not good enough.
Who do you replace them with? Most of the forwards and half are the reserve graders.
The cupboard is pretty bare ATM.
Everyone is a coach on TK, what would they do to pick a winning team
After the game furious and frustrated talking to a friend I said " you know I have no doubt good enough or not all the players trying their best all but one who is still taking the piss ", no need to name !

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also word of advice, don’t post rumours and innuendo about rifts between players and coaches and vice Versa when you have zero idea. Stick to sending PMs to your buddies about who you’ve confirmed as signing with the Dogs next lol flog
Keep crying, snowflake.

You stick to falsely crying racism you knob shiner.