Just a lil harsh

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His best is good enough for park footy, definitely not the nrLOL.

But the assistant is even worse than him since he keeps picking the talentless dud.
I agree brother, but my argument and concerns are not about how ineffective Perham's game is, it's about the lack of respect some of us show towards the players who wear our jersey and represent us.
I was one of the original fans who didn't want him at fullback, then I was told the reason he is there was his ability to organise defence from fullback I thought why not, sadly it hasn't worked out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree brother, but my argument and concerns are not about how ineffective Perham's game is, it's about the lack of respect some of us show towards the players who wear our jersey and represent us.
I was one of the original fans who didn't want him at fullback, then I was told the reason he is there was his ability to organise defence from fullback I thought why not, sadly it hasn't worked out.
I respect the players that respect our jersey. This season it only looks like Preston and Kiraz are the only ones that do.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I blame Ciraldo for continuing to pick him.

It was obvious he didn’t have it after the first few rounds and here we are 16 games later and he is still showing he doesn’t have it
Yes, not easy for a young coach...
CC is to blame for selecting Perham, ALamoti, Okunbor and some others at some stages during the season.
He should ask Gus for some tips !!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes, not easy for a young coach...
CC is to blame for selecting Perham, ALamoti, Okunbor and some others at some stages during the season.
He should ask Gus for some tips !!!
Shouldn't even have to ask, the all knowning Gus should do his job and set the assistant straight.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I respect the players that respect our jersey. This season it only looks like Preston and Kiraz are the only ones that do.
I believe they are all trying their best, some are trying to do too much and as a result mistakes and missed tackles are happening.
All but one who is still taking the piss :(

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shouldn't even have to ask, the all knowning Gus should do his job and set the assistant straight.
For Gus it's a case of damned if you do or damned if you don't...
You know the complications.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's a shame that some of the so called Bulldogs fans would resort to this pathetic reaction,
As one we stand proud, club team and supporters or divided we will fall !!!
Perham is trying his best and deserves all the respect even if his best is not good enough.
Of course they respect the jersey. Will anyone have a look at the team that played yesterday.
Probably 7 players there were reserve grade standard. They tried but obviously are not good enough.
Who do you replace them with? Most of the forwards and half are the reserve graders.
The cupboard is pretty bare ATM.
Everyone is a coach on TK, what would they do to pick a winning team

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course they respect the jersey. Will anyone have a look at the team that played yesterday.
Probably 7 players there were reserve grade standard. They tried but obviously are not good enough.
Who do you replace them with? Most of the forwards and half are the reserve graders.
The cupboard is pretty bare ATM.
Everyone is a coach on TK, what would they do to pick a winning team
I'm not going to ruin a good reserves grade team by demoting them to FG.

The shit you call FGers with "respect" in our jersey can rot in FG.

And everyone on the kennel is coach is just crap, it's a forum, people discuss their views on a forum.

Let the assistant and Gus sort their shit out as they are directly responsible for this putrid team. Reserves are GF bound and FG are very fkn lucky not to be spoon bound, thanks to 2 other dud teams acting as a buffer.

PS yes, a good reserve player going to FG is a demotion with this team.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I dont like Perham but this is way over the top
The truth is it's not just Perham, you can't just blame one player for all the losses and bad play's, ok if he's not up to being FB then drop him but while CC's at it there are numerous players in FG underperforming drop them also, I don't understand how players don't put in 100% every game and expect to be paid and selected again the following week.
Why is it CC won't drop players for being shit, does he want to lose his job because going by his selections every week he'll be given the arse next season if this team keeps losing and whoever is off contract this season don't re-sign them drop them to reserve for the reserves team fuck them they only have themselves to blame, if they don't get picked up by another team then that's their problem, as for CC being classed as a smart coach he's quite stupid either the team he selects start winning or actually show 100% improvement or he will go and so will the underperforming players, atm I don't give a rats arse who is shown the door besides Preston who gives 100% every game, also how about CC tell his players behind closed doors to stfu don't talk yourself up unless you prove it on game day.
I hope on 100% footy tonight Gould get's grilled but guaranteed before they go on air he will tell everyone on the panel not to bring up the demoralizing loss to the knights because he won't comment anyway, he hasn't said anything already so he won't say shit tonight even though he owes us supporters a reason our team is so shit jmo!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The reference to animal. I said the perception of it is a racial undertone.
Do you understand what this means??
Well whoever "perceives" it that way is the real racist and needs to be put out of their misery.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t believe you just said that! From what I understand and have heard about you, I am surprised!
Surprised at what? That I don't fall for this "everything is racist" bullshit?

I'm surprised that so many people haven't heard or understand that world wide phrase.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
You beat me too it Uce. I honestly feel for all of us but especially the fans at the game yesterday.

They had every right to Boo those pieces of shit pretending to be men. They just shat on our jersey in front of our old boys too.
I had the misfortune to be at the game. It made me sick right to the bottom of my guts.

A guy a few seats down said it was the worst Dogs performance he'd seen in his 40 years supporting them. Hard to disagree and on our fkn home ground against a dud team too.

As well as the boos, I'm pretty sure the Dogs fans in the Kennel started doing the "Newcastle Newcastle" chant when the score got over 50. They did the chant pretty well too!