jumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
so i brought a new home jersey last sunday 136.00 bucks so do i receive a new free one or did i blow the money ??????????? not happy

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I assume because of the change in sponsor...

greatwaite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im pretty sure the doggies will charge to put the new sponsor on the new jerseys if u had the camp quality one they will iron print strafied on it

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
so i brought a new home jersey last sunday 136.00 bucks so do i receive a new free one or did i blow the money ??????????? not happy
You must have known we were in the market for a new sponsor. In any case, why does it matter, camp quality is a good cause to have there.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
come buy some stuff from my work and we'll upgrade your jersey along with your mobile phone! lol

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why don't you email Todd Greenberg and ask him to cancel the $2m deal so you can still have the latest jersey?

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
wrap it in plastic & put it on ebay in 10 years ;)

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
If you go back to the friendly store manager, and explain "mere days after I bought this, the sponsor changed", you might get an exchange or credit.

Techically, they have not sold you defective goods so usually (depending on the retailer) a Store Credit will be issued in place of a cash refund. You can bring the credit back later when the new jersey is in stock.

A little negotiaton and a big ol' smile go along way ! Good retailers will mostly bend over backwards to make you happy. But if you go marching in there with gun in hand ready to start shootin' ... they'll reject your request out of spite !

IF that fails - Send the hottest blond chick you know in on your behalf and repeat !

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bulldogs stated that the camp quality logo would only remain on the jersey until they found a major sponsor... thats why i havent bought one, because i knew the look would change... ur loss unfortunatly

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The bulldogs will continue to have the Camp Quality on the Jersey until the end of the year.

Strathfield, if they do end up being on our jerseys, will only appear on the back of the jersey. I'm sure they'll come up with an additional stick-on for people who have already bought their jerseys.

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bulldogs will continue to have the Camp Quality on the Jersey until the end of the year.

Strathfield, if they do end up being on our jerseys, will only appear on the back of the jersey. I'm sure they'll come up with an additional stick-on for people who have already bought their jerseys.
Strathfield will be on the front of the jersey as well. Camp Quality will be on the back (top) of the jersey.

This is what the front of the jersey is supposed to look like if the deal goes through.

TAHU

Captain
Reaction score
Strathfield will be on the front of the jersey as well. Camp Quality will be on the back (top) of the jersey.

This is what the front of the jersey is supposed to look like if the deal goes through.
it doesnt really look gud
dats my opinion nyway

Status
Not open for further replies.