Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Apparantly, Brad Morrin isnt the only one fighting biting allegations lolol

:D :D

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22202926-5001021,00.html

A SYDNEY magistrate who convicted and fined the wife of a district court judge for biting a police officer failed to properly consider the claim of self-defence, the woman's lawyer said today.

Joyce Davies, 63, from Neutral Bay in Sydney, was found guilty late last year of biting a police officer and resisting arrest, and was fined $900.

She claims the bite was an act of self-defence in the face of excessive police force after she failed to comply with a breath test.

Acting District Court Judge Brian Boulton told the court he had been specially appointed to hear the unusual case.

"I might just say that I have been requested by the chief judge to hear this matter, given that I have spent the best part of my career in Queensland and I don't know those involved," Judge Boulton said.

Davies' husband, Judge Joe Gibson, free of his customary wig and robes, sat silently beside his wife.

Her counsel, Clive Steirn, SC, said the local court magistrate did not give sufficient weight to the claim of self-defence in finding that the police force was reasonable.

Judge Boulton has retired to consider written submissions.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
the title is misleading, thought she bit the cop in the nuts, now that would b funny

Status
Not open for further replies.