Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Better he stay with the Eagles and get his big money than have to play in NSW Cup or maybe he should go to Super League... he could go well over there.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the "No look" passes that fools club into thinking their something special and sign em on big money. Bryce Cartwright had a No look pass as well.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the "No look" passes that fools club into thinking their something special and sign em on big money. Bryce Cartwright had a No look pass as well.
Cartwright carved us up in round 1. The Shoestar is worth consideration. He has points in him and that’s something we have struggled with for a long time.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lomax to eels Schuster to Dragons
I reckon they'd be happy to sw
Not worth risking the culture over. Boys have been turning up for each other non stop. One lazy whinging player can throw a whole squads vibe out of wack. Only takes one toxic person to change the environment
And besides,why should we help manly fix their fuck ups :tearsofjoy:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he..? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: with the name Josh Schuster ? That’s hilarious and certainly fooled me. Then again I have met a lot of Chinese who call themselves Peter or Tom..
Ok so we will just refer to him as SheRex younger sister.
Well at least part poly. He has played for Samoa. His dad is former player (Knights and others?) John Schuster iirc.

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heard this a few weeks ago. Maybe he could be Bryce Cartwright 2.0 boys

Status
Not open for further replies.