Opinion Josh Reynolds

Letstrot

Waterboy
Reaction score
To all my brothers, it's time we brought back my other half in Joshy Reynolds to the club

Still 32 with probably a year or two left in him....

Need him back to play Cup and be amongst the boys...

If he can no longer keep up with the tempo, our boy needs to be amongst the coaching staff like big Willie

Joshy would also be the perfect candidate to be the onfield trainer on game days! Can you imagine my boy Joshy, tripping Nathan Cleary over while running the Gatorade over to TPJ

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems inevitable that he's brought back to be involved with the club in some capacity

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To all my brothers, it's time we brought back my other half in Joshy Reynolds to the club

Still 32 with probably a year or two left in him....

Need him back to play Cup and be amongst the boys...

If he can no longer keep up with the tempo, our boy needs to be amongst the coaching staff like big Willie

Joshy would also be the perfect candidate to be the onfield trainer on game days! Can you imagine my boy Joshy, tripping Nathan Cleary over while running the Gatorade over to TPJ

Totally agree. He would be screaming at them with passion of a Bulldog. Love his passion for the Club. If the team can't show the same, move them on I say.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't do worse than JJ at least that's a positive lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well isn't this interesting. Thoughts ?
Screenshot_20220407-113643.pngScreenshot_20220407-113649.png

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take Reynolds in a hear beat we haven’t shown any soul since he left might give us a pulse yet.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was on the radio this morning. He's just coming back from a month off injured. Again. He's not a half, he's a running (hobbling) 5/8 that plays on instinct only. He's injury prone, even on the mattress-soft Pommy pitches.

Are we really going there?

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was on the radio this morning. He's just coming back from a month off injured. Again. He's not a half, he's a running (hobbling) 5/8 that plays on instinct only. He's injury prone, even on the mattress-soft Pommy pitches.

Some people really do have issues with reading

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Foran goes back to manly and all of sudden his made of steel… doesn’t mean we should sign him tho, just that maybe he’d be willing to push himself a little more back home

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club started going downhill after Josh left if not as a player get him involved in the club somehow
We should of let Pay sign him for peanuts even if it was just for the 14 role.