Josh Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His knees are fucked mate!! bone against bone.
I know, but that only adds to the point that he would be no good for us. Unfortunately his time has come and gone in the NRL - his body won't let him keep going at this level.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We would've won atleast one grand final by now.....
A lone player can't win a team a grand final no matter how good that player is. 2012 we had peak Barba and he didn't win us a grand final.

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A lone player can't win a team a grand final no matter how good that player is. 2012 we had peak Barba and he didn't win us a grand final.

fuck one player, Foran - Jhonson - Isaac luke combo all super stars in their positions cant even get Warriors into top 8 after 7 rounds. lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no room for people who love the game in football .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if true I hope he kills it at the Tigers gets daly-M and wins a grandfinal , and give Des a big fuck you.
Good luck joshy

that is one of the reason i want Josh to leave other than.

- heaps more money
- he will never excel under Des ala Ennis.
- he may have an opportunity to show his real talent.

We had Ennis punching bag first, now Reynolds punch bag , once Reynolds is gone we will find somebody else.

The circle of life will keep moving.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd want JR to stay over Lichaa, Mbye, Hoppa, Eastwood and Tolman. If they get rid of these guys first and then JR I'd say fair enough but if he goes before them then we are a laughing stock in retention and recruitment. For his own benefit and his footy to progress maybe Cleary will take it to another level.
It's much easier to get rid of players that are off contract and wanted at other clubs.
To get rid of Eastwood, tolman and mbye, we'd have to find them a club that was willing to pick up the majority of their current deal. I don't think any club is that dumb (well, except us)

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money talks hope the bullshit walks hes rubbish

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently his knee is bone on bone and his really struggling.
Unfortunate but the Knights signed him knowing his medical history

It's clear he has no lateral movement but dumping your captain is poor

He's done well to fight back from what two knee recon? Win Origin and play a GF then got big payday at Knights

Doggies78

Waterboy
Reaction score
He needs to go. Full of heart but no creativity. Very rarely a game breaker. Not worth more than 350

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's much easier to get rid of players that are off contract and wanted at other clubs.
To get rid of Eastwood, tolman and mbye, we'd have to find them a club that was willing to pick up the majority of their current deal. I don't think any club is that dumb (well, except us)
Warriors would take them and Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.