Opinion Josh Reynolds on BSB

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psychology is a big thing I remember in 2010 I was z65 kgs and was real small And after footy I looked at myself as underweight and small, but confidence Wise in boxing you learn a lot about yourself, I hated losing or looking weak so even against good guys I’d kill my self to win. It’s weird cause once you learn how to be a man and rise above you never forget . I beat Jeff horn in 2011 at Acacia ridge in amateurs , admittedly was very close but I won because i cared so muhch, slow learner and hard worker but I always analyse these big guys and think of I can do it why can you ? Same as tpj etc .. it makes me wonder why we have so many pussies . My first coach if he saw me lack he’d let
Me know so you never fucked up, but when I moved to my next gym my coach was supportive in all aspects but I’ll tell you the truth when you have someone who you wann impress and holds you accountable you don’t let them down : some say caring what people think is a weakness but it’s my greatest asset. I am nothing special but my anology is that how do you play for the dogs and not try your add off ! ? I had insomnia and never slept before a fight .. I won because I couldn’t fathom Or handle a loss and put up with the diet and strict life as a apprentice :: and these Guys get paid to play footy and literally play like the reserve grade side of 2008

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They must have there 4000 meetings each day and work out what there eating for lunch each day pose for a couple of photos for Facebook then do fuck all cause they don’t do defence training or that must be the extras on offer

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They must have there 4000 meetings each day and work out what there eating for lunch each day pose for a couple of photos for Facebook then do fuck all cause they don’t do defence training or that must be the extras on offer
Just pose for training videos with Tongan rap music on Insta