Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully this doesn't happen unless its a 200k deal or something.
He's passed it. His body is done. He won't be able to string a full season in for the rest of his career. If I was him I would be looking to get a few years out in England and hang the boots up.
If I was him I'd build a new apartment block that Tiges paid for.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was open to winning 100 million last night in power ball but that didn't happen just like this won't, Time to move on.
Difference is you want and need 100 mill, unlike the ADHD dud.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
On his day Reynolds can be a game changer.
Has once or twice for tigers too.

But I don't think he's going to help with our lack of direction in attack, he's a bit of a solo player, he hasn't got an organisational bone in his body. He couldn't organise a chook raffle. But he may be able to catch the chickens himself.

Also an injury risk?

He's not what we need unless we lose Foran and get a good organiser to replace him with first. Even Foran is more a running half. If u have a good playmaking hooker like Cook u could get away with 2 running halves. Otherwise not.

Don't see where Josh fits in plans and cures for issues we have. I do love how much passion he has for the club. Makes it hard.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
On his day Reynolds can be a game changer.
Has once or twice for tigers too.

But I don't think he's going to help with our lack of direction in attack, he's a bit of a solo player, he hasn't got an organisational bone in his body. He couldn't organise a chook raffle. But he may be able to catch the chickens himself.

Also an injury risk?

He's not what we need unless we lose Foran and get a good organiser to replace him with first. Even Foran is more a running half. If u have a good playmaking hooker like Cook u could get away with 2 running halves. Otherwise not.

Don't see where Josh fits in plans and cures for issues we have. I do love how much passion he has for the club. Makes it hard.
He would be played Hooker, Utility or not be signed.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I have to say about Reynolds is he is a game changer and gives 100%, and yes he can give away stupid penalties and injuries are a worry but depending on what coin he's offered I would be happy to give him a contract.
Reynolds would be still a bulldog if he wasn't offered a massive deal by the tigers, it's a tough call but offer him 1 year.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Holbrook rumours are correct im not sure how we do any recruiting until he is making the decisions. As many have stated there will be many changes made to the squad and im sure any new coach will have the ultimate say on how that will look

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring him back!! 1000 x better than any player we currently have except for Foran.

Reactions: DT

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minimum coin yep bring him back mentor the young guys

Reactions: DT

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2020 Ins: Justin Holbrook (St Helens), Luke Thompson (St Helens), Josh Reynolds (West Tigers),
Joseph Manu (Sydney Roosters)

2020 outs: RFM (St George Illawarra), Danny Fualalo (Cronulla Sharks)

They wont be re-signing Fa'amanu Brown and John Olive.

Michael Lichaa will possibly be re-signed on a 1 year deal

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and if we did, where would he play?
Hooker,5/8,half,lock,fullback,he can cover almost anywhere in the backline,and he brings something called passion to our club,something we very badly lack.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2020 Ins: Justin Holbrook (St Helens), Luke Thompson (St Helens), Josh Reynolds (West Tigers),
Joseph Manu (Sydney Roosters)

2020 outs: RFM (St George Illawarra), Danny Fualalo (Cronulla Sharks)

They wont be re-signing Fa'amanu Brown and John Olive.

Michael Lichaa will possibly be re-signed on a 1 year deal
Is this true or you making it up?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Information which has been passed onto me first hand by Bill Papas
Haven't seen anyone name a source in a long time... I did it once a long time ago and caused me a fair bit of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.