Josh Reynolds confirmed playing on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cordner to make Blues debut
Sydney Roosters second-rower Boyd Cordner has been selected in the VB Blues team to take on Queensland in Holden State of Origin III at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday night.

The 21-year-old from the NSW Mid North Coast joins Wests Tigers prop Aaron Woods in the VB Blues team following the withdrawal of Paul Gallen earlier today.

Josh Reynolds will take his place in the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs team to play Melbourne on Sunday, before rejoining the squad as 18th man.

The VB Blues will return to camp tomorrow night, with the next media opportunity to be at Leichhardt Oval at 9:45am on Sunday, July 14.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bad for him personally, great for the Bulldogs as a whole. He has a great personality, Im sure he will just get on with the job and play well.

thetfactor

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very unlucky for Josh, I'm sure this will spur him thoughout the rest of the season. Hopefully he pumps the boys up.

Malla

Reaction score
I like the fact he's still going to be there as 18th man. Unfortunately, due to injuries we just needed more muscle in the forwards.

He'll be better for this.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very disapointed for him, hopefully he comes out with a massive point to prove against Melbourne and kicks their ass. He really didn't much of a chance to show his abilities during the first 2 SoO games.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Good news for the Bulldogs team, bad news for Josh personally (you could see how much it meant to him been in the side, at least been 18th man..he will still be around the team). Hopefully Kas and Beast pass their fitness test tomorrow as well.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably a win-win to be honest.

He's more useful at the Bulldogs if he's only going to get 5min a game for NSW.

While we probably need a bench full of forwards to be honest; especially with Gallen ruled out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really want the Dogs to win on Sunday but I'd also like too see the Canterbury connection stay alive in the NSW team. I think with Reynolds in the halves our team wont be too changed (Morris out) so it will help with playing more games as a whole.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gutted for the grub. Hope this does not effect his confidence

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully this puts a fire under him and makes him play even better so he can prove he deserved to be there

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Daley is a dope. NSW will get pumped!
They were going to get pumped with or without Reynolds lol. I'd rather him play for us on Sunday and kill it than be part of a losing team on Wednesday

Subwoofer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Daley didn't know how to use him properly in any of the games. You can guarantee he will have a big game on Sunday, hopefully the team can lift around him.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm always optimistic for the blues but shit no gallen or hayne and our replacements woods, cordner and McManus I don't know how we are going to win.
haha 8 years ago i was optimistic too.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
TBH i think its a great outcome. If he had been on the bench, we would have lost him for the game this weekend, just so he can play a cameo for 10 minutes, perhaps when the result is already a given like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.