News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't want him in the side at all personally but we've got no one else.

He'll probably get steamrolled in defence but his attack can't be worse than Flanagan's surely.
Let's see if he can last longer than a few matches without tripping someone

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
60th minute mark, he is the only one who can re-energise the team and get the two points.

I really do not want to see a fade out again this week.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people not get that Okunbor is now a FORWARD? He's on the bench for impact through the middle because our pack is as weak as piss. I think he should start. He'd probably bend the line as good as King does.
You're first sentence had me intrigued and then you lost the plot

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Reynolds will come on and push Flanno in at lock like Nu Brown was playing.

If that happens you can pretty much assume that the Flanno experiment in the halves is all but over.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
See him miss any tackles on the weekend? One of our best. The coach said so and he's the one that matters.
One of the best in a losing side is about as good as the worst in a winning side

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's funny I know mahoney has played well and sometimes is the reason we are in games but look what the tigers did once they stopped going sideways and realised they just need to send traffic at him , same as the warriors late in the game he gets found out and really puts us on the backfoot
The poor bastard is spent carrying the duds on his back.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RM isn't coming off the field. That's just suicide.

I think CC is using JR as a threat to flamingo.
RM is our best player but i don’t think he can continue to play 80 mins at that intensity week in and week out. My best guess is that JR comes on and plays limited mins at hooker.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
RM is our best player but i don’t think he can continue to play 80 mins at that intensity week in and week out. My best guess is that JR comes on and plays limited mins at hooker.
If we have a big lead after 65-70 mins then I can see RM given an early mark. That's all.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds won’t handle the pace which will likely lead to an injury. His body is fragile as it is.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Do people not get that Okunbor is now a FORWARD? He's on the bench for impact through the middle because our pack is as weak as piss. I think he should start. He'd probably bend the line as good as King does.
Morrin is still a better option. Okanbor does 3 hit ups against Warriors that no one remembers.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is some serious fckng delusion here. We dropped him years ago because he was shit. He went to the Tigs and got dropped because he was shit. He goes to Hull in the UK and gets dropped because he was shit.

Plays NSW cup looking like he's spent the offseason at donut king and.... he looked shit. And the warriors knew that, ran at him every 5 seconds and it showed.

And some of you think his 'passion' is all we need? I could put any of you in the team - you're all passionate doggies. But you're all shit too (from a NRL 1st grade perspective).

Fck - are we this desperate?
Apparently so..

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need JRs passion for sure. It’s what he’s here for so why not use him. And he will always put 100% in for the blue an white. That much we know is truth!
A lot of people shit canning him on here… he will do his job for the club we don’t need miracles just someone to pass the ball to these young kids put them in a hole .. I’m glad we have him here lot of people on here living with a codependency of accusation.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I know. Should have clarified I dont mean he is Barrett like. Ciro far better and I'm happy that he will be our long term coach.

However I do feel that there are some questionable selections and bench rotation issues similar to the past lot of coaches we've had.

Same problems.

At the same time I realise he has been pushing it uphill with injuries etc.

I have every confidence in him but do have concerns with some areas.

And...I realise he's got the harder job while we sit on our little footy forum picking apart the coach and team....although he, and the players, are not above questoning their decisions and form.

We don't get it right on here all the time either lol
I don't think CC and the Kennel have got the same priorities. We want to win the premiership this year, we want to win every match this year. Ciro wants to learn everything he can about our existing players, with a view to the future. What can they do now, what can be coached into them, what is never going to be coached into them, who is a keeper, and who should be moved on?

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t see how when Brown plays in the forwards?? So we’d have a winger and a 5/8 on the bench to go with out tiny forward pack
Yep. It just doesn't make sense to me either. We are getting smashed in the forwards so the last thing we need are more backs.