News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RM isn't coming off the field. That's just suicide.

I think CC is using JR as a threat to flamingo.
Yeah bro I can’t see where grub gets a run?
He’s basically a reserve in case the halves or hooker get injured

Okonbor covers wing/cen/backrow/lock
Waddell cover middle or edge
Pele prop

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
RM isn't coming off the field. That's just suicide.

I think CC is using JR as a threat to flamingo.
It's funny I know mahoney has played well and sometimes is the reason we are in games but look what the tigers did once they stopped going sideways and realised they just need to send traffic at him , same as the warriors late in the game he gets found out and really puts us on the backfoot

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Is he getting his participation certificate this weekend

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
why do they keep playing him on the wing in NSW Cup? The other day when he got splinters on the bench he was on the wing the following day… shouldn’t he be learning, refining his new forward roll?
Years ago when he was in the forwards coming through they fucked him off on to the wing because he couldn’t tackle to save his life and he’s still a shirt grabber and def didn’t learn to tackle out on the wing
he played second row. Named wing but moved at the start of the game

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
So on the bench we have
A winger/back rower who hasn't spilt the the ball this season, in fact I don't think he has one recorded error.
A 5/8 legend who is returning to the place where it all started for him.
A returning prop, at least one is back, just need 2 more.
And Waddell who has made less errors in 2023 than Preston and Kiikau.

Always a Bulldog
A legend?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This JR thread was as entertaining as I thought it would be :laughing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez wendog I reckon that’s a bad take. He is nothing like Baz. We have about $2 million in middle forwards out at the moment.

He is a keeper
Yeah I know. Should have clarified I dont mean he is Barrett like. Ciro far better and I'm happy that he will be our long term coach.

However I do feel that there are some questionable selections and bench rotation issues similar to the past lot of coaches we've had.

Same problems.

At the same time I realise he has been pushing it uphill with injuries etc.

I have every confidence in him but do have concerns with some areas.

And...I realise he's got the harder job while we sit on our little footy forum picking apart the coach and team....although he, and the players, are not above questoning their decisions and form.

We don't get it right on here all the time either lol

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
So - believe Reynolds played 45 odd mins in the NSW cup on the weekend. And missed 6 tackles.

And not sure if the one where he just fell on his ass and the warriors dude ran past him counted as a miss (coz didn't look like he tried to make a tackle).

Fckng great.
Whats rms missed tackle count? He will add some spark bro don't worry

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why do they keep playing him on the wing in NSW Cup? The other day when he got splinters on the bench he was on the wing the following day… shouldn’t he be learning, refining his new forward roll?
Years ago when he was in the forwards coming through they fucked him off on to the wing because he couldn’t tackle to save his life and he’s still a shirt grabber and def didn’t learn to tackle out on the wing
See him miss any tackles on the weekend? One of our best. The coach said so and he's the one that matters.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just checked team lists. JT will be hard to contain at lock... fuckin massive. Cowboys bench looks ordinary though