Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just saw no one made that thread.

achieved the land mark in style.

love your passion grub and well played today.

need to get more consistent.

and marley loves you too.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
only issue is he started kicking towards the side lines in last 10 minutes when we should have aimed for more points.

good kicks nonethless.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
only issue is he started kicking towards the side lines in last 10 minutes when we should have aimed for more points.

good kicks nonethless.
Played well set up 2 tries kicked good ,
Hopefully keeps going

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

good kicks nonethless.
His secret method of playing without a brain explosion is to imagine the game is a training run. In the last 10 minutes he was practicing his kicks for touch. Late in the first half he practiced a field goal.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He made a few solid plays today, but he also had a few erratic decisions and moments of play... 1 that was most notable was the way he crowded the shit out of Stanley on the break, dunno how we didn't get pinned for a forward pass lol. Overall a solid match I'm sure he will remember fondly.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His secret method of playing without a brain explosion is to imagine the game is a training run. In the last 10 minutes he was practicing his kicks for touch. Late in the first half he practiced a field goal.
You might be on to something here. Needs to do a bit more practice on the field goals though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

good kicks nonethless.
Did that to give our boys a breather, so they wouldn't let more points in i reckon

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did that to give our boys a breather, so they wouldn't let more points in i reckon

i dont get that why our boys would need a breather when we enjoyed the bulk of the possession and souths were doing the tackling most of the game.

if anyone needed a breather, it would have been south not us.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And he kept kicking to Aaron gray all the time.
Kicking to that side of the field is a tactic to minimise the impact of Inglis in returning the ball. He is better returning the ball from the other side of the field

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kicking to that side of the field is a tactic to minimise the impact of Inglis in returning the ball. He is better returning the ball from the other side of the field
Yes I thought that was the reason.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont get that why our boys would need a breather when we enjoyed the bulk of the possession and souths were doing the tackling most of the game.

if anyone needed a breather, it would have been south not us.
Because Souths had that second wind going and were getting good momentum? No need for us to risk players getting an injury with a game wrapped up like that. Controlled field posistion footy was called for and is usually something Reynolds has lacked so it was nice to see him using it in game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was just listening to mmm apparently Josh has taken up meditation this year to help stay focused , working a treat.. I suggested hypnotherapy last season but everyone laughed at me .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game by grubby. Really composed. Kicking game was excellent. Tested the defense regularly.

Malla

Reaction score
His kicking game was excellent and provided the platform for our forwards. Great game today - hope he can keep this up for the year.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great game by grubby. Really composed. Kicking game was excellent. Tested the defense regularly.
His kicking game was excellent and provided the platform for our forwards. Great game today - hope he can keep this up for the year.

Too right fellas. He showed a level of maturity last night that has not been evident before. He is making the effort to be a better person and a better player and he should be congratulated for it. Long live the Grub.

Sitting beside us at the footy last night was a sweet little girl who had a very special sign for Josh. "I (heart) the grub "and the superhero caricature of him; beautifully done too. Look for it at our upcoming games. Josh waved to her and mouthed the words " Thank you" after the game when he came down to applaud the crowd. I feel he would have loved to have been able to come over to the fence only the 'ground security Nazis' would not let him. They didn't dare try and stop Klem and the Best go over to their families though and get their kids. Thought that the players wives etc. got a special area to sit in but not obviously yesterday; a lot were over near the kennel area in the GA section.

Status
Not open for further replies.