Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Big loss. Tigers strike power is all on his side. Brooks, teddy, Simona and Richards could have a field day

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big loss. Tigers strike power is all on his side. Brooks, teddy, Simona and Richards could have a field day
Yeh and Pritchard and t-Rex will be having a picnic running over the top of Moses and brooks lol...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully stanley has ironed out his defensive lapses

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wrong side mitch
jmoz is left centre
they will be coming down lafai's right centre side which is currently being filled by chase.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wrong side mitch
jmoz is left centre
they will be coming down lafai's right centre side which is currently being filled by chase.
This.

Tigers strike side is their left with Brooks, Simona, Richards and I think Sironen. Their right side consists of Moses, Lawerence and Naquiama

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ah, dumb. Chase doesn't fill me with any great confidence defensively however lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
From what I can see its

2. Rona vs 5. Richards
3. Mbye (or Loko) vs 4. Lawrence
4. Stanley vs 3. Simona
5. Thompson vs 2. Naiqama

I suppose it prevents Richards towering over Thompson, and should have Mbye running rings around Lawrence.

Stanley worries me though, as he's made of glass as Simona has a massive fend.

If anything I'm more worried about Hodkos current defensive lapses.

ek999

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Numbers mean nothing. Richards and Simona are the Tigers left side meaning they are up against Thompson and Stanley. Lawerence and Naiqama are Tigers right side so they are up against Mbye and Rona

And where is this talk of Loko from? Didn't he just cop another ban a week or two ago?

Edit: Loko's ban was backdated and he is rfee to play this week. Surely he will have to spend a couple of weeks in NSW Cup though

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Q UOTE=Mitch Connor;2958165]Big loss. Tigers strike power is all on his side. Brooks, teddy, Simona and Richards could have a field day[/QUOTE]

Aren't they all left side players?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
good to hear.. gives mbye another chance to show him how a centre is meant to play.. Rona should be able to keep his try scoring tally going too.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
better this than another injury straight away

dogggggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think we knew he was out when Des named him in the starting side
I'm really confused by this comment? if he wasn't named he was out if he was named then he also wasn't going to play?? i just found this really funny tbh

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm really confused by this comment? if he wasn't named he was out if he was named then he also wasn't going to play?? i just found this really funny tbh
Dessies mind games.. He named ennis in the GF line up last year when he was no chance. If an injured player is returning he wont name them during the week but will be a late inclusion on game day.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is our worst injury list to start the year we haven't had a full team since round one

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I just assumed all week that Jmoz won't be playing - but when Des confirms it, it only makes me think the opposite.

Does this mean there is hope for Jmoz after all? (I am far too accustomed to deseption with our lineups)

Status
Not open for further replies.