Josh Morris backs his defensive skills to retain Origin jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hog???

Hasn't anyone seen tim lafia he is a great player but he hogs it more
Perhaps you should read the post again and see the context in which I called him a hog.

Looking at stats in the three games this year Josh Morris nil try assists; Tim Lafai 1 try assist; Last year Tim Lafai 11 try assists, Josh Morris 4 try assists. Last year Tim played 21 games to Josh 19.Stats are available on Bulldogs.com.au

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are people so butthurt about not wanting JMoz playing for us during Origin? Yes Hoppa and Fergo probably don't offer much better in attack, but remember last year when JMoz got injured during Origin? Do you want that happening again?

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be totally against that. But he has the hand injury.

BushDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it weird that i want to see Morris and Williams swap in the oppositions red zone and have Williams draw some defenders to the edge and play Morris into space with an inside ball?
So effin good to hear you say something completely positive about the team!!!! Not just positive but I reckon a great idea.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes bring in Idris and watch Inglis score a thousand tries on him. Guy can't defend to save his life

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes bring in Idris and watch Inglis score a thousand tries on him. Guy can't defend to save his life
Fergo had a field day with him,way to slow time to be bench forward for him

Status
Not open for further replies.