Opinion Josh Jackson

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would have been the best player on the team all year Jacko. Wouldn’t of made a difference with this current team. He would if been far too worn out carrying this team on his back all season.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
In hindsight taking this and Vaughns spot and giving it to 2 halves was a fuck up. It is also clear Gus and CC overestimated our squad and depth and didn't show enough hussle in recruiting forwards for this year and next yes nothing great was out there but Joe O was available maybe could of shaken a few more free. Throwing away this year and next is not a good plan. Puts too much pressure on players and coach etc.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wasn’t forced to retire you numpty

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Majority of the kennel said he wasnt a leader and that he was a pussy

Typical kennel........

hindsight is great.

No expert in the entire Rugby League community would have thought Dogs will be going backwards in 2023 with much superior roster in comparison to the last 7 years.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If JJ didn't retire I doubt we would've seen Preston. Good on JJ, example of a selfless leader.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Didn't they whinge because he wouldn't whinge to the ref's?

JJ didn't need to talk, his effort and 80 tackles a game was all the talk he needed.
Probably couldn’t talk because he was out of breathe from all the heavy lifting he’s done for years haha. JJ at 50% is still 40% more effort that half the current pack.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If JJ didn't retire I doubt we would've seen Preston. Good on JJ, example of a selfless leader.
With all the injuries we had surely Preston would have still got his shot. Also, JJ would have played at lock replacing Sutton / RFM

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s been missed but I’m not gonna sit here and be like I originally wanted him for this year