Josh Jackson urges James Graham to remain Canterbury Bulldogs NRL captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he aint going anywhere. People do not understand the passion he has and pride in himself. If we could only have the rest of the team give as much as a fuck as Graham does we'd not be taling anything about all these threads that pop up every day.
Stop looking at the Coach and Captain for a way out, look at the majority of players that lace up the boots week in week out. Could count th ones having a dig on one hand.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say he was approached by the media as he's next in line to be our captain (talk is he'll be the NSW captain in 2017 AHEAD of Aaron Woods).
I think Boyd Cordner will Captain New South Wales in 2017.

Reaction score
that final series picture at central station of graham standing with his hands behind his back said alot.
is he being held back by being captain, or would it make no difference?
he was a wildman before, now he's a gentlemen. let someone else be captain, and let JG be a madman on the field again

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that final series picture at central station of graham standing with his hands behind his back said alot.
he was a wildman before, now he's a gentlemen. let someone else be captain, and let JG be a madman on the field again
He is not even a gentleman. He looks so unnatural in being polite. Hands behind back? Crooked finger point? Castle has turned him into a poodle. I reckon the refs laugh at him even more, I know I certainly do.

Reaction score
He is not even a gentleman. He looks so unnatural in being polite. Hands behind back? Crooked finger point? Castle has turned him into a poodle. I reckon the refs laugh at him even more, I know I certainly do.
the crooked finger point, such a perfect symbol of the modern game. half way measures. just like slapping because punching is outlawed. restraining natural behaviour only leads to turning men into bitches

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Its the best thing for his game if he stands down as captain. His game has gone backwards every year since he became captain. Rather he focused on his footy. We need his ball playing before the line to come back. He has lost that completely

Scrubdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yep, let the man loose. Get him away from the refs and get that flaccid finger back up straight like a mans finger should be (and tell him he can point it at Lichaa if he needs to point at someone). And Klemmer and Kasiano too - they both gave it to old Corey (tell a sad story) Parker last last year and Id handle them sitting out a couple of games to watch them do that again.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I saw this thread all I thought was not much at all except "Hmm... I wonder if he (Josh) really said that"?

But a minute ago I had a hopeful rush of shit to the brain and thought "I wonder if he said that because they know Des is going to piss off early and be with the Dragons in 2017"?

Yeah I know. As I said it was a rush of shit to the brain. :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.