Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Even though it was overdue it’s a shame he didn’t get a proper send off. Deserves better than that. Over 200 games for the Dogs and led us through one of the darkest periods our clubs ever seen. Thank you for the blood sweat n tears Jacko. We won’t forget it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the fuck. Say what you will about him. He deserves one more season after staying with us through the shit.
Bro, no one deserves anything. He was a shadow of his former self, great clubman and I hope he is looked after by the club. The problem is who replaces him or does this give us some cash to bank for an elite 7 in 24

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, no one deserves anything. He was a shadow of his former self, great clubman and I hope he is looked after by the club. The problem is who replaces him or does this give us some catch to bank for an elite 7 in 24
TPJ will take the 13 jumper. I expect a massive off-season from him.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing but respect for the blood sweat and tears he's put into the jersey over a wonderful career for his club, state and country.
I feel at this point in time its the right decision for both parties to move in different directions and I hope Josh is back with the club in a coaching or ambassador role one day in the not too distant future.
Thank you for your service Jacko.

Last edited:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing rumours he will be 100% working with the club, and Taupau is in the mix to take his top 30 spot.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing but respect for the blood sweat and tears he's put into the jersey over a wonderful career for his club, state and country.
I feel at this point in time its the right decision for for both parties to move in different directions and I hope Jackson is back with the club in a coaching or ambassador role one day in the not too distant future.
Thank you for your service Jacko.
Well said.