Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t like Hermann will be a dud hope I’m wrong

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for that link Spoonman appreciate it. We can all wait now and see who the two signings are DWZ was a beauty hope these two are just as good
Hope its not just Britt and Brittan lol

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually or you just guessing?
I hope we arent dumb enough to sign him. Lichaa 2.0
Actually mate. Unless things have changed in the last 3 days from when it was confirmed to me that he was OFF our radar.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually mate. Unless things have changed in the last 3 days from when it was confirmed to me that he was OFF our radar.
Good to hear, I hope that remains the case.
Thanks mate

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t like Hermann will be a dud hope I’m wrong
His ok but can probably see Ogden or RT becoming that guy. Would much rather chase a higher calibre.

With the ways things go around these days there is bound to be a gun prop become available before the start of next season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His ok but can probably see Ogden or RT becoming that guy. Would much rather chase a higher calibre.

With the ways things go around these days there is bound to be a gun prop become available before the start of next season.
Herman has got a lot more regular first grade under his belt then Ogden and To'omaga and is way ahead of those two for mine and they are all at a similar age(23-24)

In saying that getting Herman wouldn't stunt their development as I think Ese'Ese is a replacement for Fualalo anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
lol..I have a feeling we will be satisfied.
Nothing against those guys. The ol heart strings would like to see Britty's son playing for us. Just would like to see a few "major" signings lol to get us competitive again.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing against those guys. The ol heart strings would like to see Britty's son playing for us. Just would like to see a few "major" signings lol to get us competitive again.
I agree. confident we are on the right track. signing DWZ is a big boost to the club in ref to players roster. hoping we have news soon who the next signings are.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Herman has got a lot more regular first grade under his belt then Ogden and To'omaga and is way ahead of those two for mine and they are all at a similar age(23-24)

In saying that getting Herman wouldn't stunt their development as I think Ese'Ese is a replacement for Fualalo anyway.
Thinking similar... Though Im also thinking more down the road. Thing is all three haven't had that break out season yet so its hard to judge but personally i'd rather take the risk on RT and/or Ogden and leave Fualalo's money for that top shelf prop we need.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thinking similar... Though Im also thinking more down the road. Thing is all three haven't had that break out season yet so its hard to judge but personally i'd rather take the risk on RT and/or Ogden and leave Fualalo's money for that top shelf prop we need.
Disagree on Herman not having broken out he’s played test footy and played triple the games of the other 2. The jury is still out on To’omaga and Ogden needs some consistency especially in defence. I don’t think we would have the cash for a top shelf prop this off season anyway but we will next year. We might as well strengthen the pack when a player becomes available and Herman will fill the bench prop perfectly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Disagree on Herman not having broken out he’s played test footy and played triple the games of the other 2. The jury is still out on To’omaga and Ogden needs some consistency especially in defence. I don’t think we would have the cash for a top shelf prop this off season anyway but we will next year. We might as well strengthen the pack when a player becomes available and Herman will fill the bench prop perfectly.
Is Steve Price working with our frontrowers. If not, why not :grinning: