Social Media Josh Curran

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree. Finally we are on the up . These two blokes are our lynchpins and add so much mongrel and style to our pack. The only criticism I have of Josh is his bogan hair....
He can have any hairstyle he wants when he plays like that, Mama lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. Finally we are on the up . These two blokes are our lynchpins and add so much mongrel and style to our pack. The only criticism I have of Josh is his bogan hair....
I liked him even before he went to the warriors. My only concern was the lack of love heading back to Josh from Kiks when Kiks scored & Josh was first to congratulate him….. seemed a little odd… but perhaps it was just Kiks dealing with his injury that had him less pumped…

Jonboi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I liked him even before he went to the warriors. My only concern was the lack of love heading back to Josh from Kiks when Kiks scored & Josh was first to congratulate him….. seemed a little odd… but perhaps it was just Kiks dealing with his injury that had him less pumped…
Lol yeah I seen that too and thought oh ok looks like they’re not friends lol

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kiks was massively gassed at that point, I wouldn’t look too much into that moment

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiks was massively gassed at that point, I wouldn’t look too much into that moment
I hope you’re right…. Josh was rubbing himself all over Kiks like a horny teenager……(I’ve always liked the way Josh played, not a knock, just an observation!)

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope you’re right…. Josh was rubbing himself all over Kiks like a horny teenager……(I’ve always liked the way Josh played, not a knock, just an observation!)
I’m positive it was just a case of exhaustion, Kiks was already buggered before the charge down, he used whatever energy he had left to regather and cross the chalk. One observation of Kiks this year is how much focus he has on effort areas, this will get him back at the level he was playing at with the Panthers

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think you are right with the injury bit. Kiks was gassed and he wasn't excited.