Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think DWZ. He should go ok if he cuts out the stupid shit
I agree with this. At some point DWZ was quality and then he turned to shit. Maybe TBaz can bring out the best in him again? JAC and a firing DWZ on the wings could be awesome.

Personally I'd go with Meaney. Kid has speed and tries his heart out.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great signing indeed JAC, and looks like Xmas has come early for us fellow loyal kennellers! Next headline Napper released and Brandon Smith signs on with the Dogs and follows his fellow Storm team mate to the Dogs ...please Santa make this last request/wish happen for us LOL
fuk yehhhhhhhhh be better is Grant came along for the ride as well and oh oh burton and jac released to join dogs in 2021 otherwise lets fuk off 2021 and move straight to 2022 season hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh because austin 316 say sooooooooooooooooo

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree with this. At some point DWZ was quality and then he turned to shit. Maybe TBaz can bring out the best in him again? JAC and a firing DWZ on the wings could be awesome.

Personally I'd go with Meaney. Kid has speed and tries his heart out.
lets hope so
a simplified role and not being the only **** having a go might help too

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 2024 and 2025 genuine premiership years. 2021 and 2022 need to be finals only. That has to be the target

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the happiest I have felt since I paid for a happy ending, but she accidentally went full service.

Good work to the club, the coach, the board and the CEO (dont remember last time I said that). Good contract amount too (no one can be cut that he is on 500k reportedly). Hopefully its for 2021........ Where is Fox Sports with their 15th-16th prediction now.

We need to put some money on us for a top 8 before burton and Trott are confirmed for 2020. That way we would be a certainty.
* you paid. Amateur.