Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now us tragics will be on tender hooks everytime Burton, Lenui and Fox come anywhere near a tackler.

The suspense has been bad up to now but OMG heart in mouth stuff next year.

Get 'em to Belmore now already if humanly possible :grinning:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
CHEEEEE HUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Along with being the fastest player and best finisher in the game, the personality and confidence he will bring to the squad is invaluable. Hope we get him for next year and can't wait for the season to start

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow!!! Where's all the articles about our board tearing apart the club??
What a run of great signings... The rebuild is going full steam ahead. As a loyal supporter here is the light at the end of a bloody long tunnel.
Jac, cotric, burton, flanagan... WOW!!!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My
Bad was driving.

I’d just like to say......

LETS MOTHER FUCKING TROT BABY!!!!!!!

Serious question who’s holding the sign when beastmode finishes giving
Me
A hand?

Also big shout out 2 posters here said a few things to me. Won’t drop one name as he’s asked me not to. @MasterP is the other. He said jac was done deal if he didn’t backflip month ago roughly and also said we have signed a hooker one of b Smith, McInnes or Clarke at the same time he said this... guess will see
So happy that your audacious big dream came true :grinning:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also big shout out 2 posters here said a few things to me. Won’t drop one name as he’s asked me not to. @MasterP is the other. He said jac was done deal if he didn’t backflip month ago roughly and also said we have signed a hooker one of b Smith, McInnes or Clarke at the same time he said this... guess will see
Yeah @MasterP mentioned this a few days ago too so credit to him. Also @Bulldogsteve hinted at this a couple of days ago as well as @Malla who mentioned this a month ago so it seems some people have the good oil on TK. They're more reliable than the c***s in the media

@ASSASSIN bro, what the hell happened with your source?

Forgot to add @D- voice who, in his usual cryptic way, also hinted at this

Keep em coming boys...we appreciate it

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Meaney and Carr speed all round..... pick up belmore station toilets

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like this signing because the likes of souths didn get him....

oh and over at the Silverfails forum they are lining up to take potshots... ha salty fuckers
Why would Manly fans be pissed at this signing?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah @MasterP mentioned this a few days ago too so credit to him. Also @Bulldogsteve hinted at this a couple of days ago as well as @Malla who mentioned this a month ago so it seems some people have the good oil on TK. They're more reliable than the c***s in the media

@ASSASSIN bro, what the hell happened with your source?
I posted yesterday he went quiet on JAC as the ball was in his court.

Admin are focusing on Burts and Leniu.

PS it's good to have other trusted members like @Malla @D- voice @MasterP @Bulldogsteve with good info. Well done my bros!