Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My understanding is the head of agreement he signed with Tigers prevents him from going to any club that isn't the Storm in 2021.
Tigers pulled the heads of agreement?
And I thought smith was the replacement for vunivalu

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is the head of agreement he signed with Tigers prevents him from going to any club that isn't the Storm in 2021.
So we let Reimis go without a suitable replacement this year. I thought the Tigers revoked the HOA when they heard other clubs were chasing him?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think fox plays on the left. And I dare say cotric will be left centre aswell since right is hoppas preferred position.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder what would happen if someone challenged it? There would be little point in the Tigers trying to enforce it seeing as he has already signed somewhere else long term.

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Signings ,,, So far we've had the cream the cherry , is it to much to ask for the sprinkle on top as well or is it pushing the friendship , if ask can they please make it happen the two can come 2021

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good catch by the club, pity he doesn't want an instant release

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could we target a centre to play alongside JAC?
Now let's see..... who's a left centre that's off contract in 2022 that would kill it playing along side Fox?????
Here's a clue - it starts with Stephen & ends in Crichton.

Could be the Blues left edge for years to come, & Fox being at the Bulldogs could be a big incentive for S Crichton to join us... oh & the coin of course.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now let's see..... who's a left centre that's off contract in 2022 that would kill it playing along side Fox?????
Here's a clue - it starts with Stephen & ends in Crichton.

Could be the Blues left edge for years to come, & Fox being at the Bulldogs could be a big incentive for S Crichton to join us... oh & the coin of course.
Nope. Someone else. He likes sucking toes

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate the bigger question is what the hell were you doing on the Manly forum in the first place. Are you their version of Nasheed - just trolling them for fun? Maybe I should do that to the Roosters...it'll be funny to piss off their 13 fans
mate I'm a journeyman, I travel far and wide just to shit stir. I find it as a good stress reliever to work up opposition fans and possibly give a heart arrhythmia