Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not to deterred by that from Alexander. He absolutely hates us everytime he speaks about us it’s always been horrible even in the years where where a genuine threat for the title.

Plus he’s hardly going to play a card to us. They stay firm to either milk what they want $ or whatever from us.

Hopefully burton pushes and they realise it’s bad for the club to hold him. It’s much like we did losing Klemmer etc. toxic environment
Unfortunately for us, I think Matty is a decent bloke unlike that traitor

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed would be sucking on the other side anyway...

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not to deterred by that from Alexander. He absolutely hates us everytime he speaks about us it’s always been horrible even in the years where where a genuine threat for the title.

Plus he’s hardly going to play a card to us. They stay firm to either milk what they want $ or whatever from us.

Hopefully burton pushes and they realise it’s bad for the club to hold him. It’s much like we did losing Klemmer etc. toxic environment
Yes, at the moment no release has been granted. But anything can happen. Things change pretty quickly in the rugby league world. We just have to be patient and let our administration handle it.
Penrith have always said he’ll there in 21 unless a suitable agreement could be made. So I guess it’s still possible. The only reason the Alexander comment is noteworthy, is that he had just been to a meeting at Penrith to do with player contract negotiations .

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As i said before jac is foxing the bulldogs at the current moment bulldogs have not heard a peep from his camp

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this IG story from Spanian. For those that don’t know who Spanian is. He is a Aussie rapper and a convicted criminal that has been in and out of jail.

JAC with Spanian with others. For what it’s worth JAC is in Sydney without a doubt.
View attachment 19319
He’s cuzzos and all his family live in Sydney well known fact don’t know why everyone’s still jizzing over it doesn’t mean sweet fuck all

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Interesting. Very interesting. [emoji43]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
According to Greg Alexander on the radio this arvo, Burton will be at Penrith next year. Hopefully we can arrange something.
If he says he is staying then he already has started training with us lol

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he says he is staying then he already has started training with us lol
Haha, I wish ! Then we wouldn’t have to train or buy someone to play 6. At this stage we don’t know who is playing Fb, centre, 5/8 or 9.Im sure Baz knows what he wants. But none of those positions have obvious solutions

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s cuzzos and all his family live in Sydney well known fact don’t know why everyone’s still jizzing over it doesn’t mean sweet fuck all
No meaning to my post. Other than it is what is it. Fuck me dead some negative Nancy’s.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

All Burton has to say is he doesn’t want to play at the panthers next year... he’ll get a release (seems to be the way to get out of a contractual agreement)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well has anyone picked up the phone and dialed his number or we going to sit there like the tigers.
Find some common ground get the deal done or are we back to our arrogant approach of take it or leave it
As i said before jac is foxing the bulldogs at the current moment bulldogs have not heard a peep from his camp

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You either want jac or you don't.

If you want him, pick up the phucking phone and show him the love ..

Status
Not open for further replies.