Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fro

Waterboy
Reaction score
All my mothers sisters second cousins brother in laws great grandfather said it’s set in stone [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
JAC is purely a pace whore and relies on that to score and create...nothing wrong with that, that's his strength and he's the best in the game at what he does. I think people need to stop focusing on positions and focus on roles, the role JAC can play at fullback is pretty much the same type of role he can play from the wing...just leave him there and focus on developing a more well rounded fullback.
Absolutely agree marley! I dont see why everyone is fixated on turning the games best winger into a fb!! Especially when we have a fantastic talent in Averilo, who will be without a spot in our side long term, unless its at fb. It just doesnt make any sense. Ever since JAC came out and said that he wants to play fb, everyone on here has just jumped on board with the idea because they desperately want to sign him.
Averilo is a half with a kicking and pass8ng game, and is also a fantastic athlete with speed. He is a perfect fit for a modern day fb. JAC has no kickimg or passing game of note, and has exclusively been a winger. It just doesnt make any sense to play him at fb when Averilo is signed up for the next few years!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think the thing is people agree with Trent (at least I do) let him roam at fullback and interchange. No reason he can’t.

Also other side is Jake has yet to prove a damn thing.

Don’t get me wrong I want him to be a good player, hell a great player/

Though right now he’s done nothing. People massively hype the kid because he showed a ounce of attack in the most diabolical attacking team we have fielded in years...

He was a bit soft too in my opinion held back constantly from minor knocks. Now was that him or the training staff? Dunno but I do know he’s shown absolutely nothing to be listed in the same galaxy as Jac.

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fox and mario have not contacted bulldogs at all after meeting not a peep since , bulldogs have gathered his foxing for a souths deal !

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox and mario have not contacted bulldogs at all after meeting not a peep since , bulldogs have gathered his foxing for a souths deal !
Shit.. that’s pretty different to what some of us are hearing...

Status
Not open for further replies.