Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the 2 weeks is up early next week around tuesday? or when do they go on christmas break? shitcan it if nothing by that date these things seem to take an eternity and a half ffs.
Well I doubt there will be an announcement by the board before Christmas as they bade us fans a Merry Christmas last night with that Club news update.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What you call insane, I call being practical....They have already taken Remis and sacrificed nothing in return, who's next??? Averillo maybe Burton or maybe even Cotric??? They're not after yesterdays heroes so you can forget about Napa, DWZ, Jackson or any other deadwood we have. Melbourne is after quality players they can shape and form into their next batch of stars at the expense of however they can rape and pillage. like I said IMO the price is too high. On field Melbourne are the dirtiest team in the comp, off field they are certainly pushing the envelope by demanding players in return. that's not insane pal, that's being practical.
Bro let's just get him signed for 2022, and we don't have to trade anything.
And sit back and see what comes for 2021, at the end of the day don't think Melbourne can play hard ball with this situation like they are trying... they have essentially not delivered Smith what he was promised when he signed his extension. and they need cap space to upgrade Grant and Hughes.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the Kebab store isnt far from Belmore so it checks out especially when he is staying in the eastern suburbs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Avo will be fullback no matter what. Can't play centre. Last year showed that. No way is he a winger. Clear to see. Won't play 5/8 as Burton will be there. Avo has just signed a new contract, and that'll be based on one position. It won't be 5/8.

No way he'll play centre. No way.
Agreed. And i dont think JAC is a fb either. Surely Barrett wants a ball player at FB, not just a speedster.
JAC is a great player, but he is a winger through and through, and with Burton and Flanagan signed, FB seems the only viable option for Avo. He is definitely not a centre or winger.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed. And i dont think JAC is a fb either. Surely Barrett wants a ball player at FB, not just a speedster.
JAC is a great player, but he is a winger through and through, and with Burton and Flanagan signed, FB seems the only viable option for Avo. He is definitely not a centre or winger.
Seem so simple to me but so many people don't get it? Why?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No NRL player can have a kebab without being linked to the Bulldogs lol
JAC moving to Belmore = Josh Addo-Kasiano... slowest winger in the comp. Do we want that? 3 kebabs per day for $600,00 per year pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.