Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Casually waiting for one of D voice’s cryptic riddles telling everyone to be patient because big signings are coming but “wish I could but I can’t say who”
Surely after saying the same thing for several years he’s gotta get lucky and be right for once!

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s overpriced for a winger mate! And he’s not a fullback! We should of got him when he was still at the tigers in 2016. We need to move on from this bloke. We’ve already paid big money for a winger in Cotric who is still yet to prove himself at Centre.
There is no way JAC becomes the player he is now if he came to us in 2016 instead of the Storm.

Whether at wing or fullback just get it done.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Personally, that move shows that we're not entirely confident that he'll join and that we most likely see or feel that he's playing the field. If we were sure of his intentions, we wouldn't make such stipulations or demands. Not saying the club shouldn't do it, but makes me feel we're not as sure about this happening as some on here feel
I think we’re just trying to get some hand

15EB88E7-A59F-406F-9399-1506CBE8FBC3.jpeg

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m gonna need a hand writing the let’s trot sign if we sign him....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the dogs have tabled a formal offer to JAC I’m pretty sure there will be a time limit for the fox to sign. After that if unsigned I reckon the dogs will withdraw the offer and move on. I can’t see this dragging on past Christmas.
Dogs have given him 2 weeks. Want an answer before breaking up for Xmas break. If he turns us down I suspect we’ll go hard for Crichton.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no way JAC becomes the player he is now if he came to us in 2016 instead of the Storm.

Whether at wing or fullback just get it done.
I remember him scoring some runaway tries at the tigers with his blistering speed and wondering to myself why we don’t go after him. The only difference is that he went to another level and utilized his speed more because he was playing in a champion side in Melbourne who created more opportunities for him. He’s just a winger at the end of the day. No need to blow your load over a winger. We don’t need anymore overpriced wingers. Isn’t Cotric and DWZ enough in over spending on wingers. They didn’t come cheap mate. Until Cotric starts tearing it up in the centers then he will still be a winger in my eyes. Same goes for DWZ.

nedloh50

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some one get the translator again please. We’ve got people sighing up to ESL classes and then being directed straight on to this forum LOL
sighing up. Some one get the translator again please

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to Cotric adocar is a maybe if he doesn't sign we will sign mansour. Spoke to him at a restaurant last night. Cotric will be playing centre. He also said his super keen and excited to get out there and that barret is a awesome coach

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Cotric adocar is a maybe if he doesn't sign we will sign mansour. Spoke to him at a restaurant last night. Cotric will be playing centre. He also said his super keen and excited to get out there and that barret is a awesome coach
Did you ask about burton coming early?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How do you go from addo carr to Fucking mansour (no offence mansour was a beast dude’s done literally maybe 12 months quality left no thanks )

Jac yes Fucking please

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How do you go from addo carr to Fucking mansour (no offence mansour was a beast dude’s done literally maybe 12 months quality left no thanks )

Jac yes Fucking please
Mansour as a 1 year stop gap because we missed out on our main targets isn't the worst but I feel like he wants 2 years minimum and possibly 3. When we think he's desperate (no takers for him) we might go in with a 1 year offer but I hope it doesn't come down to that from our side. I want to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.