Jonny Lomax

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Bunnies might still be a chance this year.

You can only hope.

BTW

p r e m i e r s h i p
The dream scenario is Bunnies play doggs in the grand final this year and doggs win in golden time by one point.

Then in 2025 the two teams re meet and this times the bunnies redeem themselves and beat the doggs.

Ans vice versa.

Its who needs it more.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The dream scenario is Bunnies play doggs in the grand final this year and doggs win in golden time by one point.

Then in 2025 the two teams re meet and this times the bunnies redeem themselves and beat the doggs.

Ans vice versa.

Its who needs it more.
A N D

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
then in 2026 the two clubs will come together and say 'why are we fighting for titles every year when we can win TOGETHER, and then hands are shaken and the South Sydney Bulldoggs are born and my fantasy is reality and then we win 11 in a row.
2samp2.png

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no better feeling in this world downing a half bottle of Henny, tying a tie to your neck to the door knob and leaning forward so you slightly choke while playing wit yourself watching a projector of black lesbians doing they thang.
Just don’t let your family members walk in on you they won’t cope trust me
Hi @Foxalldayeveryday

I still haven’t seen your public warning about this pathetic post … ?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
then in 2026 the two clubs will come together and say 'why are we fighting for titles every year when we can win TOGETHER, and then hands are shaken and the South Sydney Bulldoggs are born and my fantasy is reality and then we win 11 in a row.
View attachment 67650
Dude, I hope you get your undies dry cleaned after these wet dreams.

1680171941443.png

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro its 2023 stop kink shaming, it is as bad as racism nowadays.
Apparently there’s children & sensitive people on TK … I wasn’t aware of that …. After reading past threads about TK members regularly bringing up getting limo’s to indulge in drugs, gay stuff, and what TK members want to indulge in, I considered TK to be adult content, but that’s an all together different discussion ..

No one is Kink shaming your imaginary bubble world,… I’m just saying if someone’s going to be publicly warned about mentioning your self confessed habits on here that apparently aren’t appropriate for children, you should also be publicly warned about bringing up your creepy imaginings that also aren’t appropriate for the children on this site

@Foxalldayeveryday mentioned other TK members complained about your comment that was not children friendly .. I’m just waiting for your public warning about that overly unacceptable post ..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently there’s children & sensitive people on TK … I wasn’t aware of that …. After reading past threads about TK members regularly bringing up getting limo’s to indulge in drugs, gay stuff, and what TK members want to indulge in, I considered TK to be adult content, but that’s an all together different discussion ..

No one is Kink shaming your imaginary bubble world,… I’m just saying if someone’s going to be publicly warn about mentioning your self confessed habits, you should also be publicly warned about bringing up your creepy imaginings …

@Foxeverydayallday mentioned other TK members complained about your comment that was not children friendly .. I’m just waiting for your public warning about that overly unacceptable post ..
How dare you knock the kennel limo!

You're one of our best customers ;)

PS the "gay stuff" is an optional extra if requested.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

No one is Kink shaming your imaginary bubble world,… I’m just saying if someone’s going to be publicly warn about mentioning your self confessed habits, you should also be publicly warned about bringing up your creepy imaginings …

@Foxeverydayallday mentioned other TK members complained about your comment that was not children friendly .. I’m just waiting for your public warning about that overly unacceptable post ..
He messaged me and said to tone it down so i did so calm

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've spoken to a few and we are holding a vote on Nasheeds current membership. So far it's 5 to 2.
5 to not ban him.

@Nasheed please refrain from anymore kink talk in the forum as mentioned in my message to you. Thanks.
Kink shaming should be banned on the forum.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dare you knock the kennel limo!

You're one of our best customers ;)

PS the "gay stuff" is an optional extra if requested.
Just disappointed I didn’t get a golden ticket my bro, I’m sure I could tell the Mrs I’ve organised a business meeting [emoji6] and still party ..

I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once, as I ever was ..

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we I'll discuss it with Hacky and see what he says.
Personally I consider this area to be a very good football discussion area, the best out of all the rugby league sites actually, bringing up kink shaming and this level of sexual content doesn’t belong here .. there’s a lounge area where you can create threads and discuss all sorts of sordid stuff, where people who are interested in this type of thing can join in, and those that don’t can scroll past .. There’s your discussion with Hacky to see what he says ..

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Should we make a play?

He is the best halfback in the English Comp, followed by daylight.
I watch the ESL religiously because It’s the only thing on at 4am on a Saturday and I can verify this.

But he is never mentioned in recruitment talks.
Let’s do it!