why did the lebs cross the road?

to bash up the chicken.

why did the fifty lebs cross the road?

because the chicken was winning.

Mwhahahahahahaha :arab:

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
How does a Kiwi find sheep in long grass?
Very Satisfying...

Why do kiwis now wear skirts?
Because the sheep got used to the sound of the zipper

What does a lebbo get after he has sex?
55 years

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
How does a Kiwi find sheep in long grass?
Very Satisfying...

Why do kiwis now wear skirts?
Because the sheep got used to the sound of the zipper

What does a lebbo get after he has sex?
55 years

lol....damn.!

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Q. What do u call a Leb between 2 buildings?
A. Ali.

Q. What do you call a drunk Leb?
A. HAMED

Q. What do u call a really drunk Leb?
A. Mohamed.

Q. What do u call a really drunk Leb between 2 buildings?
A. Mohamed Ali

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A cop goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door. A Lebanese guy goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The Lebanese guy of course is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, he finds a dozen Lebanese guys waiting for a haircut...:-)

S

smingers

why did the asian stick his **** in an atm machine?
coz it said insert pin

what do you call a melted abo?
hot chocolate

how long does it take an abo to chuck a ****
9 months

what do you call a bunch of abo's rolling down a hill
abolanch

what do u call an arab on a motor bike?
alidavidson

two blondes walking down the street, one blonde said to the other "look at that dog with one eye" the other one goes (covering eye) "where?"

S

smingers

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The florist is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A cop goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The cop is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the Barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door. A Lebanese guy goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the Barber and the barber replies: ’I am sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I am doing a community service’. The Lebanese guy of course is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, he finds a dozen Lebanese guys waiting for a haircut...:-)
these jokes are older than my teta ya abou Tuzz lol.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A couple had been married for 50 years.
They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife
says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this
breakfast table together."
"I know," the old man said. "We were probably sitting here naked as
a jaybird fifty years ago."
"Well," Granny snickered. "Let's relive some old times."
Whereupon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.
"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My
nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."
"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps.
"One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal."

S

smingers

A blonde, brunnette and a red head were working together in an office. One day they noticed that their boss had left early and had been happening for a while. So the brunnette suggested that they left early too.

Once the blonde got home, she opened the door to her room only to find her boss sleeping with her husband. In shock, she left the room, hoping that they didn't see her.

The next day, the brunnette confronted the blonde and asked "so, we leaving early again today?"

The blonde replied "Lord no! I nearly got busted last night!"

Status
Not open for further replies.